Sold out till May!

Discussion in 'Filters and Filtration' started by mtsguy21, Apr 18, 2012.

1. mtsguy21Well Known MemberMember

Lexi03 and I are anxiously waiting for our tax refund to finally purchase the filters for our 125g and get it running. We were thinking on going with 2 sunsun h 304b's, but ebay doesn't have any, and the website I found them on originally is out of stock till next month. I don't know if I can wait that long. At $100 a filter, we were real excited about the price on those. All the other comparable filters are at least $50 more a piece. Lexi and I are gonna talk when she gets up, hopefully she will agree with me to look at other filters now. I don't wanna wait another month! Breath, ok.

I have been online comparing prices and reveiws for the last two days. I am considering now either 2 rena xp3s or 2 eheim 2217s. I'm leaning more towards the eheim though. We have, I beleive it's a 2215, on our 75g tank. We bought it used, and it is still silent after having it for over a year now.

2. Jaysee

JayseeFishlore LegendMember

3. Lexi03Well Known MemberMember

Good morning. The eheim is a 2217. I'll go back to sleep now. Thanks Jaysee.

4. OP
    OP
    m

mtsguy21Well Known MemberMember

Thanks! Lexi just woke up just now and told me to search under aquatop. When I did the search for sunsun all that came up was filter pads. Now all we have to do is wait for our money to get here.

5. Jaysee

JayseeFishlore LegendMember

6. AmazonPassion

AmazonPassionModeratorModerator Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice