Soft Coral and Mushroom Pictures

Wolfgang8810
Please use this topic to post your Soft Coral and Mushroom photos. I'll leave it stickied so it appears at the top of the posts.

Thanks,
Ken

-----

While your compliments on the photos are really appreciated, text-only posts will be removed after a while to keep the gallery pictures-only. If there is a discussion you do not want to loose, please start it again in a separate thread.

Here are some pictures of my softies Ill have more and better pictures of my mushrooms and new zoas tomorrow.

35.jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

25.jpg

22.jpg

38.jpg

everyone post your collection of softies (if it looks squishy its a softy to me)

*~ can a mod sticky this so everyone knows to post in it like the fish pictures~*

Mike
Pics of mushrooms, corallimorphs:

83.jpg

84.jpg

85.jpg

86.jpg

87.jpg

88.jpg

89.jpg

Wolfgang8810
Wolfgang8810
stopped in the lfs and they were trying to make room in their coral tank because of a big shipment coming in tomorrow. So I talked a piece of rock with 6 mushrooms on it down to 30 bucks. Heres the picture :-D

207.jpg

Rbacchiega
my gsps

134.jpg

Wolfgang8810
my tank has a few more pieces in it now. I dove into sps and lps with a porcilapora and a sun coral. but here is the tank.

185.jpg

188.jpg

187.jpg

Morgan111
some assorted corals

I'll attach some of my coral pics, I too am really liking the Kenya trees, and I got a HUGE rock of mushrooms (picture 1) with prob 15 watermelion mushrooms on it... for are you ready......... 25.00 it is good to have connections at a LFS lol

wesamazmy

Ronny Bello
Young tank but the start of many
20190203_174150.jpg

Latest threads

Top Bottom