so what do you win if you have the tank of the month?

seasalt101

Reaction score
pretty new here, this might be my 1st post here so here is what I got, 150 gal. saltwater tank 55 gal sump/fuge enough pumps and powerheads for 23 times turnover rate, css 220 skimmer mh 1134w 10000k lights 160 lbs. of lr 100 lbs. of ls and 1 empty wallet fishlit goes as follows 1 yellow tang, 1 coral beauty angel, 1 tomato clown, 1 golden headed sleeper gobie 1 lawnmower blennie, 1 blue devil damsel, 4 green chromis, 1 royal gramma, now for inverts 1 blue tuxedo urchin, 4 peppermint shrimp, 2 hermit crabs, 12 various snails I think that is it thanks tobin

Stradius011

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I think nothing. ;D It's something just for fun and a chance to see other people's aquariums.

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Mostly the honor of having your fellow fishloreans vote that your tank or fish was the best one entered this month
Carol

OP
S

seasalt101

Reaction score
ok thanks I dd not know well hopefully win is it based on how many times your tank is viewed?

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
After you enter your tank/fish there is a vote button we can use to vote with and then at the end of the month Mike totals the votes and announces the winner
Carol

susitna-flower

Well Known
Reaction score
Welcome to fishlore seasalt, sounds like you have been in the water for a long time. It's always fun to have more people contributing here.

Fish in the Frozen North 8)

New Threads

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Aquarium Photo Contests

Aquarium Calculator

Top Bottom