Question So What Do I Put In It-help Me

H2O Concierge

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
As ridiculous as some of you might think it looks...the 10 gallon themed soft water tank that I intended to be for shrimp is now fully cycled. I have changed my mind about changing my mind only to change it again. So I don't want to have a shrimp only tank. In fact I don't care if I have shrimp at all. Shellies are going to need to wait for the 30g. I want
IMG_6368.JPG
IMG_6389.JPG
something with personality. I like small cichlids so... Apistos? I do like the thought of a pair of Borelli's.

KimberlyG

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
You could have a single pair of borellis. How high is that nitrate reading? Looks like about 80,

OP
H2O Concierge

H2O Concierge

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
KimberlyG said:
You could have a single pair of borellis. How high is that nitrate reading? Looks like about 80,
My Tap NO3 are about 7ppm. I struggle with NO3 in all my tanks. Even with weekly/biweekly water changes. Our city water is so costly I can't afford weekly WC on the 75 gallon and 46g. My canisters even run biome and all tanks are planted.The Nitrates looked more red in the pic. The night before my NO2= .5 & NO3=0. Then I moved that corner filter with the media from my 5 gallon to this 10g. I am thinking about removing it and leaving in the seeded sponge and HOB media to see the effects.
Casper&Mushu said:

OP
H2O Concierge

H2O Concierge

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I probably should do a 30% WC.
aae0130 said:
The decor is cool. I like the LEGO dudes.....
I am LOR geek. It's hard to scape the whole story into a 10g, but I hit some of the highlights.

New Threads

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Aquarium Photo Contests

Aquarium Calculator

Top Bottom