Question So What Do I Put In It-help Me

H2O Concierge

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
As ridiculous as some of you might think it looks...the 10g themed soft water tank that I intended to be for shrimp is now fully cycled. I have changed my mind about changing my mind only to change it again. So I don't want to have a shrimp only tank. In fact I don't care if I have shrimp at all. Shellies are going to need to wait for the 30g. I want
IMG_6368.JPG
IMG_6389.JPG
something with personality. I like small cichlids so... Apistos? I do like the thought of a pair of Borelli's.

H2O Concierge

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
You could have a single pair of borellis. How high is that nitrate reading? Looks like about 80,
My Tap NO3 are about 7ppm. I struggle with NO3 in all my tanks. Even with weekly/biweekly water changes. Our city water is so costly I can't afford weekly WC on the 75g and 46g. My canisters even run biome and all tanks are planted.The Nitrates looked more red in the pic. The night before my NO2= .5 & NO3=0. Then I moved that corner filter with the media from my 5g to this 10g. I am thinking about removing it and leaving in the seeded sponge and HOB media to see the effects.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom