So Its Official Wedding is on the horizon

Demontay1

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
So guys I wanted to share this great news with you all me and my partner after being engaged in october have finally started our plans for our special day in fall of next year we have our guest lists bing written up now and looking into places for our ceromny and hunting for marriage celebrants we are really getting excited and I can't wait for it as fall is also my favorite time of year picture perfect moments with the most beautiful colours nature can provide for us

Ill keep u all updated with our plans won't be adding locations ect but throwing ideas around and hit me up with your sujjestions too its a pagan/Christian mixed ceremony wedding

Brisilda Kodra

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Awh congratulations to you how lucky!! Fall is a great moth as well

Coradee

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Congratulations, that's great news

Brisilda Kodra

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Weddings are always fun when my brother had one I wore this nice fancy dress and shoes that were not comfy lol

That's me lol in my dress

OP
Demontay1

Demontay1

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Your dress looks amazing looks like you might have given the bride a showdown hahah

So idea that me and my partner are with are going to be something along the lines of a traditional handfasting where we have a celebrant who will be condutiong the marriage and using ritual practices that are held dear to my heart the guests will be filled out in a circle to bind the area and to keep it protected and we will be incorporationg the spiritual colours of the dieties of my religion the bridesmaids will be wearing emerald green dresses with pagan headpeices to symbolise the connection of the earth and the mother the bringer of life and the men will be wearing suits in black and purple symbolising the connection of the masculine and the god ceranusus the hunter and the male counter part of gia both me and my partner will be wearing suits of black and red symbolising the connection of our love

the day the wedding will be held has been appoiintend too it will be 30th of april 2017 the day falls on samhains eve where the veil between the world of the spirits is at its thinnest the thinnest is actually may 1st but we chose 30th as it is a sunday sundays represent the day of hope and happiness and well being, the moon cycle we will be marrying into will be a waxing moon which represents the growth of a happy and healthy life together with love family health and finances

sorry my spelling is shocking

Aquaphobia

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I've always loved fall, too! Sounds like you're going to have an amazing day

OP
Demontay1

Demontay1

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
So save the date cards have been officially sent wedding location booked and function room booked

BornThisWayBettas

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
How could I have missed this thread for so long? It sounds so romantic!!!! And I love how you're thinking so carefully about your timing and what you're doing with the wedding, it makes it all so perfect and lovely!

OP
Demontay1

Demontay1

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Awww thnxs BTWB yea very meticulosly planning everything and hoping it rains secretly too as rain will was away everything from the past too make it the perfect start xD

New Threads