So I Bought Focus And Metroplex

1. K

Kingbetete Valued Member Member

Hi all,

I bought focus and metroplex from Amazon.

I just opened the two boxes and the focus was filled to the top whole the metroplex seemed to be almost empty. Is this normal?

I contacted their customer service and they said they would gladly issue me a refund. But I want to make sure that that is how the metroplex comes.

Like the metroplex takes up 1/8th I'd the vial while the focus takes up 7/8ths. Is this normal?

Thanks

2. Fanatic

Fanatic Fishlore VIP Member

Huh, that's odd.
    I'm not totally sure, as I have never bought this product before. I hope someone else will help.

3. stella1979

stella1979 Fishlore VIP Member

I don't know about metro, but I had a similar experience. I bought Sulfaplex and Kanaplex, both by Seachem as well. The sulfa was full, the kana was half empty but both were sealed. I asked here and one of the disease experts told me that Kana comes that way. You could always contact Seachem to be sure, but it makes sense that different medicines would differ in weights, have different price points and whatnot... I would still send Seachem a message to verify.

4. S

SGA New Member Member

I saw someone, from this forum I believe, doing a YouTube video on how to mix treated food with both of these products and she said that is how they come. Focus full and very small volume in metroplex. Maybe you can find that video to confirm. Good luck.

5. OP
    OP
    K

Kingbetete Valued Member Member

If anyone was wondering I got this response from seachem's support team

"
    Thanks for the email. It is normal for the MetroPlex vial to not be filled all the way to the top. The reason is that due to the density variation of different medications, 5 g of one medication could have a different volume compare to another one. For example, the vial is almost too small to hold the amount of Focus, despite the fact that there are only 10g of Focus. Therefore, nothing to worry about as the bottle has 5 g net weight of MetroPlex.
    "