So, how are you guys?

Reverie

Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Hello My name is Kayla and I've kept fish for a little more than five years now. For the last two-ish years, I've had just one tank, a 55 gallon with angelfish, rainbowfish, rosy barbs and a bristlenose pleco. It's a planted tank which in the past has looked amazing, but due to recent neglect on my part it's a little overgrown in some areas and unhealthy looking in others. Re-awesoming this tank is #1 on my list of projects.

Also, I lost my inspiration for fishkeeping for a while because honestly, I was very careless about water quality and upkeep and lost fish unnecessarily. That's why I decided to keep just one tank up. Anyway, I recently rediscovered that inspiration, and I have a feeling that this could be bad, because this time around, I already have a lot of tanks and equipment in storage. I'm in the process of setting up a lovely 35g corner tank, and this time around, I promise to be a much older and wiser sort of aquarist.

So, hi!

ryanr

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
sSig_welcome3.gif

For the record, we are enablers. You won't find anyone here telling you not to setup another tank

OP
R

Reverie

Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Yeah, I figured I have plenty of family members to try to dissuade me. I think I'll need resistance from somewhere...

Matt B

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Welcome! Glad to have you with us Don't worry, we'll have you shuffling stock around and setting up tanks left and right! Or do worry, depends how you look at it.

pirahnah3

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
lol yup time to worry a bit, we are an addictive bunch, I started and said eh I don't need more than 1 maybe two tanks (now up to 8 setup and another 18 in storage....) So welcome to the group.

Ava

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Reverie said:
Yeah, I figured I have plenty of family members to try to dissuade me. I think I'll need resistance from somewhere...
Welcome to FishLore! Well then, I'd say you've come to the right place. There's plenty of back-up for you here!

monkeypie102

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Welcome to FL! I originally joined to help my brother out with his snail issue (I hated fish) now I own 6 tanks xD enablrs this site is!!! Welcome lol.

OP
R

Reverie

Reaction score
Experience
5 years
HI everyone Actually, I've been thinking about setting up something smallish in my room ;D

...hey! Stop enabling me until I'm done setting up the 35

ryanr

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Reverie said:
...hey! Stop enabling me until I'm done setting up the 35
I'm sorry, we're incapable of honouring such a request

It's in the really fine print of the Fishlore membership agreement

Good luck with the 35........ and the 10, 20, 55, 75 and 100 that are coming (see told you, we can't help it)

Kai

Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Hello and welcome! *is waiting for the the 2nd... and 3rd tank pictures*

New Threads