So, how are you guys?

Discussion in 'Welcome to FishLore' started by Reverie, Dec 11, 2012.

1. R

Reverie New Member Member

Hello :) My name is Kayla and I've kept fish for a little more than five years now. For the last two-ish years, I've had just one tank, a 55g with angelfish, rainbowfish, rosy barbs and a bristlenose pleco. It's a planted tank which in the past has looked amazing, but due to recent neglect on my part it's a little overgrown in some areas and unhealthy looking in others. Re-awesoming this tank is #1 on my list of projects.

Also, I lost my inspiration for fishkeeping for a while because honestly, I was very careless about water quality and upkeep and lost fish unnecessarily. That's why I decided to keep just one tank up. Anyway, I recently rediscovered that inspiration, and I have a feeling that this could be bad, because this time around, I already have a lot of tanks and equipment in storage. ;) I'm in the process of setting up a lovely 35g corner tank, and this time around, I promise to be a much older and wiser sort of aquarist. :cool::cool:

So, hi!

2. ryanr

ryanr Moderator Moderator Member

sSig_welcome3.gif

For the record, we are enablers. You won't find anyone here telling you not to setup another tank :;laughing

3. OP
    OP
    R

Yeah, I figured :p I have plenty of family members to try to dissuade me. I think I'll need resistance from somewhere...

4. Gordinian

Gordinian Well Known Member Member

Welcome to fishlore!

You're setting up a third tank soon right?? lol.

5. Matt B

Matt B Well Known Member Member

Welcome! Glad to have you with us :) Don't worry, we'll have you shuffling stock around and setting up tanks left and right! Or do worry, depends how you look at it. ;)

6. pirahnah3

pirahnah3 Fishlore VIP Member

lol yup time to worry a bit, we are an addictive bunch, I started and said eh I dont need more than 1 maybe two tanks (now up to 8 setup and another 18 in storage....) So welcome to the group.

7. oscarsbud

oscarsbud Well Known Member Member

Hello and Welcome! (moves chair over to make room for another member of MTS not-so-anonymous)

8. Ava

Ava Valued Member Member

Welcome to FishLore! Well then, I'd say you've come to the right place. There's plenty of back-up for you here!

9. Disc61

Disc61 Well Known Member Member

Hi and Welcome to the madness:;hi2

10. monkeypie102

monkeypie102 Well Known Member Member

Welcome to FL! I originally joined to help my brother out with his snail issue (I hated fish) now i own 6 tanks xD enablrs this site is!!! Welcome lol.

11. h

hobo Valued Member Member

Hello:;hi1

12. Kai

Kai Valued Member Member

Hello and welcome! :D

13. Aquarist

Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Good morning and WelcomeXmas.gif to Fish Lore!

I hope you enjoy the site.

Ken:;shat

14. OP
    OP
    R

Hi everyone :;hi1 Actually, I've been thinking about setting up something smallish in my room ;D

...hey! Stop enabling me until I'm done setting up the 35 :p

15. ryanr

ryanr Moderator Moderator Member

I'm sorry, we're incapable of honouring such a request :giggle:

It's in the really fine print of the Fishlore membership agreement :;laughing

Good luck with the 35........ and the 10, 20, 55, 75 and 100 that are coming (see told you, we can't help it)

16. Kai

Kai Valued Member Member

Hello and welcome! *is waiting for the the 2nd... and 3rd tank pictures* :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice