So Excited!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeniferdwn

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Our boss has given us the go-ahead to buy a large aquarium for the office. We asked if we could each get a small one for our desk, but he said to go and buy a big one and he would contribute to a large one. We found a nice 15 gallon kit that I think we'll get. Now to decide what kind of decor and fish!!! i'd love to get some pretty bright colored fish to go in it. Suggestions for the office?

OP
J

jeniferdwn

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
My first thought was the neon tetras too!

I think we'll let it cycle while we're debating on the fish!! LOL that could take us awhile since we all have very different opinions on everything! It will be good and aged if I know my coworkers!! hehehe I like mollies, platys and tetras! I think some tetras will probably be what we go with. Since I have to go pick it up, bring it in, set it up and take all the care of it, I think i should get to choose what goes in it.

Oh, I'm being ugly this morning aren't I?!?!?

mcurtissdsu

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
That's really cool! What a nice boss. My company is moving to a new building this summer and I think I'm going to set up a 5g for a betta in my office I can't imagine a better way to make the day go by faster.

Post pics when you get it all set up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

UV Sterilizers Worth It?

• Yes

Votes: 24 22.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 8.5%
  • IDK - never used one before

Votes: 73 68.9%

Top Bottom