So a funny finals story

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Red1313, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Red1313Fishlore VIPMember

What do you get when you take a sleep deprived university student, a finals fried brain and that post too much coffee feeling?

Apparently the false notion that since you're cleaning your room anyway you may as well reorganize it....

<insert banging head against wall smiley>

it may not look that bad in the picture but what you can't see that that there are 7 more tanks in the room, on two stands, the bed is blocking the door and I somehow need to move them all across the room to stand beside the empty stand (my breeders are in temporary quarters in the safety of the kitchen during this experiment.

I'm halfway through so it's too late to turn back now. Maybe I'll redecorate the tanks while I'm at it :p

<sigh> What I the world made me think this was a good idea?

Attached Files:

2. Red1313Fishlore VIPMember

Update: All the betta tanks (minus one) are moved over and I've drained the 10 gallon... I'm taking a brief break (sitting at a desk doesn't get you in shape for this and pushing the bed around the room to get access to things doesn't help :p

Once this is done I'm going to have to do the video tour to show my "master piece" rofl.

3. MeenuFishlore VIPMember

so... you're doing this instead of studying, right?

4. ColumbianShark3Valued MemberMember

Dang good luck;)
    I hate cleaning my place sometimes

5. Red1313Fishlore VIPMember

lol yes and no :p My next final isn't till next tuesday (wrote one today and one was on monday).

I second that, and normally I wouldn't but I get twitchy about the weirdest things during finals, all the coffee maybe lol

6. ColumbianShark3Valued MemberMember

LOL Coffee does strange things to a person

7. Red1313Fishlore VIPMember

Coffee and procrastination are a bad bad combo :p

8. MeenuFishlore VIPMember

I was completely undisciplined when I was in school. It was so bad that when I was studying for the bar exam,my boyfriend used to have to take the computer and TV power cords out of my apartment to keep me from proscrasting, or else I would study for 5 minutes and then take 30 minute breaks.

9. Red1313Fishlore VIPMember

I'm like that for the first exam or two, then I hit my rythem... however by the time they're done I've only got two left :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice