Snowball Pleco - Was so tempted today lol!!

1. orbelina Member Member

Was at my lfs this morning and noticed some lively looking shy guys sitting on the bottom of a tank...asked the guy what it was, even he was quite excited when he told me lol...anyway it was a Hypancistrus inspector....apparently also called a snowball pleco,
    I've never seen them before but my goodness were they expensive.. £28 each!! About $45!! A little out of my range at the moment but really cool...:eek:

2. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

lol Yikes!
    They're gorgeous though aren't they?

3. orbelina Member Member

I didn't even see it properly, I only saw the spots...and I was like...'wha....what are those?'lol..

4. Fall River Member Member

5. pirahnah3 Fishlore VIP Member

oh those are nice looking. I agree thou some plecos are just way to expensive.

6. Lexi03 Well Known Member Member

I know how you feel, the hubby really wants a L239 pleco, but it is $40.00 plus $40.00 for shipping, I promised him one though so hopefully I can order it soon.

7. Abalisa Member Member

Just got a snowball! Actually getting ready to move it from qt to the big tank. Havent seen him since i let him out of the bag...lol. i only know it's still alive because i can see the tail moving sometimes if i shine a flashlight under the piece of decor he's hiding under...lol.

When i move him maybe i can get a pic before he jets in to hiding again! It took my gold nugget about 6 months to come out of hiding, now he's pretty brave & comes out before lights out sometimes.

If i had the money..... Huge long tank with many many different types of plecos, just love them! Pretty full on bottom feeders right now though.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk