Snaps for Chickadee

divakeeks

Valued Member
Reaction score
Dear Rose,
I just wanted to take a minute or two and say that I am so glad you are here. You seem to always know the right way to say things and are a very kindhearted person. I haven't been on this forum for long but I am certainly glad that I found it. I have learned more here than I think I ever would have on the internet. (Not to mention CORRECT information.)

When I read your posts I always say "Gosh, can she say it or what!?!"

Thank you for being here and making sure that we all know what is best for these wonderful fish. Bettas sure are lucky to have you on their side.

Kelly

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Oh my, thank you so much for those kind words. I just like (correct: LOVE) the fish and they are my family members. It is easy to do for them as they provide me with company and love in return. If I can help someone else have a wonderful, loving Betta relationship in their lives, why would I not? I love the people on this forum too and care about what happens to you all and want the best for you and all your little fish.

You all are doing a lot for me in keeping me busy and giving me something to do to feel useful. So thank you to all of you contributors.

Rose

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I completely agree with Divakeeks...I don't know where I would be without you. You have helped so many people and Bettas...thanks to you fish are alive and healthy who would not have been without your help. I could go on and on but Divakeeks pretty much said it all.

Manicivy

Valued Member
Reaction score
AGREED!!! I am still new here, but I feel like my fish knowledge has tripled easily! especially when it comes to bettas! After being given wrong information about bettas for so long at pet stores I was afraid to put little Tiger in my big tank with other fish. But after reading the wonderful posts on this forum I moved him over the same day and he has been such a happy little fish since then. So thank you!!!

Gwenz

Well Known Member
Reaction score
0morrokh said:
I completely agree with Divakeeks...
Me too. I've learnt a lot here especially about bettas. I just bought my first betta today, Flash. Without Chickadee's help I would never have got to this stage, and would never had gotten a betta.

Gwenz

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
So that means we agree all around the table, right? (sorry just being cheeky )
Carol

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Thank you again, but please do remember that there are a lot of folks contributing in this forum and they all have advice to give. I am sure they have helped me to grow and I do appreciate them.

Rose

smillermom

Valued Member
Reaction score
It's just a joy to find a person who truly loves their fish hobby and realize that the Betta is a very special fish. I cringe when I see them in pet stores!!

ebbandflow

Valued Member
Reaction score
Rose is a lifesaver. Literally. I know from personal experience. She has a huge heart and somehow an even larger repository of fish info. She helped me get through some real rough times... even sending me some personal messages at just the right time when I was feeling real low.

Simply put, RR!! (Rose Rules). ;D

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom