Snail Puffing Smoke

grantm91

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Well my stomatella do this i found out its sperm, maybe its the same with a turbo.

KinsKicks

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
It's most likely eggs/sperm; sometimes, its that time of the month lol (and congrats! It means they're comfy enough in the tank to do so )

Esimm03

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
It's most likely eggs/sperm; sometimes, its that time of the month lol (and congrats! It means they're comfy enough in the tank to do so )
Cool,
Will I see babies, he's the only one in the tank.

grantm91

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
No it will be fine, you run your skimmer ? Skimmers remove stuff like that, just continue with your wc schedule. Its no big issue really.

Esimm03

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
No it will be fine, you run your skimmer ? Skimmers remove stuff like that, just continue with your wc schedule. Its no big issue really.
Ok,
I do have a skimmer it collects brown slimey stuff that stinks so I assume it's working. I did a WC anyway since I was ment to do one on Saturday.

The guy that sold the snail to me had just had loads hatch so it's about 1 month old. Can they reproduce that young?

Ethan

grantm91

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
I dont know anything about them except they get big, im not a snail guy, but i dont think they reproduce on their own.

Esimm03

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I dont know anything about them except they get big, im not a snail guy, but i dont think they reproduce on their own.
Ok, not to worry

Thanks for the help though

Thanks,
Ethan

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom