Snail photos - Page 16

snailyfriends

and this is drogon. they're very shy. also gob stin isthe second picture is still alive and well!! he's a very old snail.

pagoda

This is Blofeld, my Assassin snail

He is a real life James Bond villain...somehow he has managed to evade certain death twice. He managed to survive 2 separate dosing treatments of 3 days that were 7 days apart of Gastropex. Currently his only nemesis is Hamilton, one of my Kissing Gourami, who enjoys knocking Blofeld off the glass just as he is about to devour his prey....this situation is not helped by the fact that Blofeld's 4x4 ability is not good, he can be found slowly climbing the glass only to get near to the top, lose his footing and slide back down again thus missing his lunch

Bithimala

Two new black devils! Thank you Sheldon13 No time wasted for one to go for dinner

snailyfriends

gob is such an old wrinkly snail. the blue snail is oreo. she's never seen a real oreo before!!!

Pescado_Verde

Snails plotting a coup?

snailyfriends

this snail is so so so tiny that it just looks like a blur. it's a baby mystery snail!! i'm excited. it's my first clutch that's ever hatched.

Sheldon13

Anyone want a ride?

ollo

This is my Mystery snail eating a snack.
Filmed using a mobile phone with macro lense.

ollo

Here is a photo of my snail eating a slice of cucumber

Frisbee

Merry the snail just after I rescaped my tank and put some leafy greens in there.

ollo

My bridgesI snail finaly layed eggs.

DoubleDutch

Which one to kill. Ramshorn, MTS, Ramshorn, MTS, Ramshorn............ nooooo the MTS

Frisbee

Sry, last one was supposed to be a a snail only photo but my fish decided he wanted to be in the pic

ollo

Here is a close-up photo of my rabbit snail.
Isn't he cute?

Frisbee

Adding another photo to the awkward poses diary

He was torn between the carrot and the green bean so he decided to stay on the glass where he could reach both when he wanted.

More awkward poses, he’s trying to make it so nobody else can get his carrot

Sheldon13

Noming on the cucumber.

Zeeth29

One of my new blue ramshorn snails. I'm loving the color of these guys.

Frisbee

Just thought I would post some pics of my two youngest mystery snails (both females), I haven’t posted pics of these two for a couple months and they have grown a lot since (I got them as babies).

erinw347

I love to take photos of my mystery snails overhead!
Here’s a few (well, a lot) of my black mystery snail Dusky!
I tried to get one of my ivory mystery Ford, but she’s being shy.

Frisbee

Trying blueberry today, they appear to like it!

Sheldon13

They look like little puppy dogs

Lee26

erinw347

snailyfriends

I haven't been here in awhile. this is shibe. he was ivory when I got him, and started slowly turning gold. a little toasted bun.

Dave125g

MayaBetta

Mystery Snail, Zebra Nerite, Baby Rabbit snail (in red circle)

Sheldon13

Singing Opera Oooooooo

JeffreyD

I thought for certain that I'd already posted this here, but now I can't find it, so here goes again!

Fred the Nerite is the hardest-working member of my desktop tank at work. It took Fred only four days to completely clean all the glass before starting on the gravel, bricks and finally the surfaces of all the plants. Then he (guessing) went back to the glass and kept on going.

This photo was from Fred's third day in the tank. Nearly done!
Fred's a cleaning machine. Gives me great pleasure to see him doing his thing. (Seriously, I get the chuckles sometimes.)

Fellowmellow

My very first rams horn also my biggest out of my tanks nickel for comparison.

Pescado_Verde

Baby snail with baby fish.

MissNoodle

ThatMikeHill

Frisbee

Now who doesn’t love to stair at a baby rabbit face all day

Another baby snail, and the big boy on the left.

He chewed a whole in the middle of the cucumber

I got a wonderful pic of his gaping mouth

JettsPapa

Two of my mystery snails on chunks of peeled and boiled broccolI stem.

Frisbee

My beautiful wild caught ramshorns

snailyfriends

this is pumpkin spice. they're an old bun. they seem to have a fascination with small snails and love to sleep. I think they kind of adopted late bunny's babies because I see them cuddling sometimes.

Allie Hunter

This is my Golden Mystery Snail, Precious. I named her after the One Ring of Power, got her freshman year of college and I'm on my 2nd year...and she's still with me!

erinw347

this is my black mystery snail named Squilliam Fancyson I love him so much and if anything ever happens to him I will cry myself into a coma

erinw347

MomeWrath

I found this little guy in my work tank this morning while doing a water change. I've had most colors of ramshorns show up in my daughter's tank at home, but I think this is my first leopard shell. I hope he continues to grow I think the spots are beautiful. He's so little. This was taken with my phone zoomed in as far as it will go...the "rocks" are Ecocomplete gravel,
for reference.

Finatic005

Just a little pond snail

Pond snail eggs with visible baby snails in them

Another pond snail

More pond snail eggs (the yellow is yolk)

Pond snail eggs again (same clutch)

Unknown hitchhiker species

erinw347

My purple mystery snail Squillium Fancyson

My three mystery snails Dusky (the big one) Cloud (gold) and Squillium

Mystery hitchhiker snail Dodge

RUADJAI

Anybody else sleep while doing the splits?

Shellyanngreer

I’m currently collecting 1-5 of each color I also have about 400 babies and 6 clutches getting ready to hatch

Candace

These are my 6 mystery snails. (Babies are Chloe’s and Mazikeen’s). When I tell you I was looking for Geralt... I mean I was scouring the aquarium for 15+ minutes XD

One black, two gold, two ivory, one blue.

Edit: I forgot to post the babies.. oops (the muck in there are the remains of algae wafers)

Frisbee

My rabbit is napping under the almond leaf with his face out of his shell. He is so cute.

erinw347

Reaching for air but barely stuck on

Snail cuddles

ScuttleGecc

I missed having snails. They're fun to try and look for.

Frisbee

Supermodel posing.

jmaldo

Check-out the Ramshorn Snail leaf surfing in the spray bar output.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom