Snail photos

beavlee123

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
This guys a hot mess... He has java moss growing off of his shell, and someone laid an assassin snail egg on the moss growing off of him. I bought him with the beat up shell, I just didn't think plants would grow out of his cracks...

poor guy 2.jpg poor guy1.jpg

PippiLee

Valued Member
Reaction score
Goldie loves her carrots!!! I'm chopping up carrots for dinner and on a whim I tossed it in the tank - she made a beeline (snail line?) for it and won't let it go now. ImageUploadedByFish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum1449514243.572251.jpg ImageUploadedByFish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum1449514257.114888.jpg

Bithimala

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Who needs a security blanket or teddy bear when you can curl up and fall asleep cuddled around a root!

Bijou88

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Bithimala said:
Yoggy, my biggest baby from Bijou88. He's almost caught up in size to my oldest.
It looks like your purple guy finally got Whatley too

Here's a picture of a couple of my purple boys, Iris on the left, Hitch on the right (he's since passed unfortunately).

Attachments

Bithimala

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
lol, they've all gotten to Whatley to some extent, but no clutches from her yet, so I don't think anyone has truly been successful in their goals.

cheesepuff

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I see a lot of mysteries and nerites. How about my black devil spike, Donte

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

cooneyms

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
I got a sponge for my filter's intake and today I found one of my nerites cleaning it! I thought it was cool haha

Sent from my SM-J320P using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

Attachments

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom