snack time is almost as good as nap time!!`

1. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

I can lock em up !!!!!! haha...
    My granddaughter teighan watching pooh and having a snack and my chi hoping she drops some!~
    DSC06475.jpg

2. CHoffman Fishlore VIP Member

How cute shawnie!!!. She's getting big!!. It looks like your chi is patently waiting though..lol.

3. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

she is growing fast!!!!!! I dont know how you do it cesch!!!!!!! been trying to clean all morning and today she wants to be a total hip baby LOL

kudos to you doing it daily!!!!!!!!!!:;nw

4. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Such a cute pic! Love that little scrunched up face. lol

5. CHoffman Fishlore VIP Member

:;group Thanks Shawnie. It'd the hardest job I've ever had by FAR!. But I love and cherish every single solitary second of it, even the bad ones. Today I was cleaning the toy room (about 30 min ago) and Grace (2) got into the fridge and cracked about 10 eggs onto my coffee table in the Living Room. :eek:. She helped me clean it up and said sorry and without being prompted went and sat her hinny in the timeout chair..:;laughing It looks like your sweetie is being much better then mine today..lol..But she has been a hip baby since the day she was born..lol..I had to buy a sling-kinda like the indians did with their babies in the papoose-just to be able to do dishes..lol. You might consider getting one..:p

6. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

ty lucy!!!!!!!r but its now time for her to go home ;D
    love her dearly but gotta clean before thursday!!!! LOL

:;rl oh those were the days!!!!!!!!! bless you woman lol...teigh only put an entire can of fish food int he dog dish...so the dogs are blowing bubbles but happy!!!!!!!!!! LOL (oops forget to baby proof now and then)

7. CHoffman Fishlore VIP Member

:;laughing:;laughing
    Tooooo funny!!. I love it!!.I wonder what goes on in their little heads..lol.

8. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

That's a great pic, Shawnie! She is too precious! She looks so happy.

I have to say, your chi is very well-behaved. He's not in her face waiting for the food or attempting to take it from her. Good doggie.

9. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

What! Your Chi doesn't do face washes? HAHAHA Just too cute :)
    Carol

10. MissMTS Fishlore VIP Member

What a doll Shawnie :) The expression on her face is priceless, lol :p

11. Beth1965 Well Known Member Member

Great pic!

12. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

aww! how adorable! very cute :) love the tank in the background too :p

13. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

ty everyone!!!!!

the chi is nawty!!!! hes not suppose to be on the couch LOL so not sure if he thinks hes hiding from me, or eagerly waiting for something to drop ....

tony, its hard to get a pic anywhere without a tank in it..well except the bathroom and id never take one there ;D

14. scatty Member Member

[/QUOTE]:;rl oh those were the days!!!!!!!!! bless you woman lol...teigh only put an entire can of fish food int he dog dish...so the dogs are blowing bubbles but happy!!!!!!!!!! LOL (oops forget to baby proof now and then)[/QUOTE]

Hehe, adorable aren't they? I remember when zach was 2 he caught my blackmoor by hand and put the little guy to bed in the centre of a box of tissues that he had removed the box from. Amzingly - 1; I noticed the fish was missing from its tank immediately, 2; I found the poor thing in the tissues, and 3; the fish was absolutely fine. Mustn't have been his time....

15. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

o my!!!!!! too funny what our kids do!!!!!!!!