Small white things on my tank glass

Nicknok123

Hello was kindly wondering if someone could please tell me what this could be in my tank glass as I'm not so sure someone did mention it could be copepods but when I've googled them theylook slightly differnt any help or advice would be very much apreciated thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211012-154606_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211012-154606_Gallery.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 21

StarGirl

Look up Freshwater Limpets. Do they all have fringe like that or are they ovals?

ruud

The only critters I don't fancy in my tanks but seem impossible to remove permanently.

StarGirl

The only critters I don't fancy in my tanks but seem impossible to remove permanently.
I had some in my 5g but I have not seen them in awhile. I seem to not be able to keep things others cant get rid of...:cool: I didnt mind them at all.

Nicknok123

hi stargirl yes they are the same as that I'll look up freshwater limpets now are they safe being around my fish and if not is there away of getting rid of them thank you

StarGirl

Nope they are perfectly safe with anything. Do they stay on the glass? Or swim everywhere?

Nicknok123

hi stargirl yes I've just looked them up now they do look very simalar and yes they only seem to b e on the glass from what I can see good to no there safe thank you very much for your help

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
ruud
Replies
Views
Tuffy
Replies
Views
AvaTheFish
Replies
Views