Small white oblong things

MarsBars

Reaction score
I came home from running errands which took a few hours and these small white oblong things in the plants, in the gravel, and on the heater. I have four fish of three different types and the two of the same type are both male. I have two mystery snails and two sterba's corydoras. I believe one of my corys is suffering from swim bladder disease. Im not sure if these objects are mystery snail eggs, a parasite, poop, etc. These white objects don't move. I would really appreciate some help in figuring out what these are and how to get rid of them.

Attachments

MrBryan723

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Looks like snail poo to me. Definitely not eggs from the mysteries or cories.

OP
M

MarsBars

Reaction score
MarsBars said:
I came home from running errands which took a few hours and these small white oblong things in the plants, in the gravel, and on the heater. I have four fish of three different types and the two of the same type are both male. I have two mystery snails and two sterba's corydoras. I believe one of my corys is suffering from swim bladder disease. Im not sure if these objects are mystery snail eggs, a parasite, poop, etc. These white objects don't move. I would really appreciate some help in figuring out what these are and how to get rid of them.
Just kidding one of the two same type might be female. Please keep in mind im new at this.

MrBryan723 said:
Looks like snail poo to me. Definitely not eggs from the mysteries or cories.
Do they just poo all at once or were they perhaps constipated?

MrBryan723

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
They usually poo out smaller pieces sooo... maybe? Or just a lot to eat. Hard to say.

New Threads