Small desktop tank ideas?

• Thread starter Justin2526
  • Start date

Justin2526

I was originally planning on setting up a larger tank than my 29 in my room, but now it would appear that with the pandemic I am going to need to use that space for a desk and working from home setup. Now I am looking for tanks that would work easily on top of a desk. I would very much appreciate any and all ideas you guys have, no limits or restrictions at all. Just trying to get a feel for what could work. Thanks in advance!

Justin2526

SinisterCichlids said:
Hey, what do you think about setting up a fluval spec 5 gallon? Could do some easy plants and driftwood, cardinal tetras or a betta would look really nice. This is what I envision, let me know!
Looks awesome!! Ill add that to a list of ideas I'm making. I'm looking into a few kits right now and researching the best ones, and the spec is definitely one of my top options atm.

SinisterCichlids

What kits are on the list?!

SinisterCichlids

Waterbox aquarium clear mini's are beautiful! But definitely cost more money. Here is a link to their website.

Justin2526

SinisterCichlids said:
What kits are on the list?!
Money isn't really an issue tbh. But ideally I want a kit with as much included as possible.

Currently my top options are the fluval spec 3 and 5, UNS nano cube aquarium starter kit (need to look more into the brand, never heard of it), maybe the fluval edge kit...

Top Bottom