Skywalker SIP :(

LadfromLondon

I’m not very upset right now, more frustrated. He was a Betta Mahachaiensis, I had had him for 6 months and he was my first fish. Initially bought as a female, he was then ID’d as a Male.

In the grand scheme of things, he wasn’t with me very long, though he did enjoy his time. He was ina 45L set up for most of it, with some Brigittae Rasboras. He was without a lid for probably 3 months, no issues.

I woke up today to see him on the floor. No idea why. He was extremely happy from what I could see. Swim in peace little one you’ll be missed.

My last picture of him, taken Saturday. Probably the first and last time I keep any prized fish without a lid. The second, is one of my favourites.
You must be registered to see images
You must be registered to see images

Basil

Oh no. I’m so very sorry.

Koneko

Sorry for your loss.

Newbie1234

May your fish rest in peace

BigManAquatics

Sometimes i think they jump just to jump, no rhyme or reason behind it other than that. Sorry for your loss...

jkkgron2

Sorry for you loss

AquaticQueen

So sorry for your loss

AJ34

sorry to hear, sometimes they just jump.

Gudgie

I’m so sorry! It’s heartbreaking when this happens. The same thing just happened with my betta, Riff. I decided to modify the lid so it won’t have any big holes anymore, since I don’t want to risk this happening again.

LadfromLondon

Oh no. I’m so very sorry.
Sorry for your loss.
May your fish rest in peace
Sometimes i think they jump just to jump, no rhyme or reason behind it other than that. Sorry for your loss...
So sorry for your loss
Sorry for you loss
sorry to hear, sometimes they just jump.
I’m so sorry! It’s heartbreaking when this happens. The same thing just happened with my betta, Riff. I decided to modify the lid so it won’t have any big holes anymore, since I don’t want to risk this happening again.
Oh my, such an overwhelming response from you all, it’s touching. I really appreciate it. I’m just having awful luck at the minute with fishkeeping, I’m really hoping it turns around soon

Thank you all once again, it means a lot.

BigManAquatics

Oh my, such an overwhelming response from you all, it’s touching. I really appreciate it. I’m just having awful luck at the minute with fishkeeping, I’m really hoping it turns around soon

Thank you all once again, it means a lot.
We all seem to have a patch like that. Sure will humble a person in a hurry.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
StarGirl
  • Littlewoman01
  • Rabbit
Replies
Views
Littlewoman01
Replies
Views
Isobelle