sky diving

1. redlessi Well Known Member Member

I finally got a chance to see one of my guppies give birth:;eye

It almost looked like they were sky diving the way they rolled out and immediately start to swim. Totally awesome:;th:

:;otThis is the best entertainment especially since I am snowed in and its still snowing.

2. Gouramiguy17 Well Known Member Member

LOL, that is something to compare it to

3. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Congratulations, Reds! It's an incredible thing to witness, isn't it? I've lucked out a time or two and watched my guppies give birth as well. Nothing warms the heart more than a new life, especially when it's snowing outside:)

4. Diggly Well Known Member Member

Oh grats!! I am so jealous :). The gift of life is a wonderful thing.

5. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

congrats!!!!! and you described it totally LOL ....how many did you get this time? I just rescued 7 ..not that I needed more but I cant just let mother nature take its course when I witness it (if that makes sense haha)

6. redlessi Well Known Member Member

Well you know how its either feast or famine?? I just looked at my tank and there is another one dropping as I type:jawdrop:

It does give you a different perspective watching a new life begin. Thanks much

7. redlessi Well Known Member Member

Thanks Shawnie, I dont know how many as they are not done yet. I have never taken them out of the tank but there is a lot of hiding places. I already have about a bijillion fry so I guess a few more wont hurt.

8. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Wow, almost makes me want to get a few females (almost lol)

That's pretty cool Red's. Snowed in watching new babies!

9. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

your stud needs some gals!!!!!!! ;D he surely is missing his pack of women that he hounded forever LOL

10. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

:anim_35: I said almost!

11. Beeker Well Known Member Member

Congrats! :;th
    I have platys and I am always finding new babies, but I never have gotten to see them "skydiving".

12. redlessi Well Known Member Member

Well I now have soooooo many babies that I cant even count them. I think its time to separate the males.