Six gallon journal

ABCDemily

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Sharkitty said:
I'm totally giving myself a Geography less right now. Looks like you are only about 40 miles from London? Seems they should have some fish/pet stores with more options and no shipping . . .
I know, but luckily my mum hopefully is going to get the tank after work! Or after my hospital appointment my dad'll take me

I can't see my dad saying no, he's surprised that it's leaking.

AND! It looks like all of the lice have died! BUT the light on the tank just blew the bulb, and I won't be able to get one for a while.

ABCDemily

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
REJOYCE! CELEBRATE!

I went into the shop where I purchased Galileo, and told them about the Argulus, they descended into panic and said they;d never had it before. I told them I'd bring in photos. Me and my dad looked at the tank we were going to buy, then the assistant came over and said,
"Is that the new tank you are going to buy?"
"Yup, good value for money isn't it?"
"Would you like it for free, as of all your troubles?"
"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

FREE TANK FREE TANK FREE TANK FREE TANK!

It's in place now, the TSS will be added soon.

AND I'm handing my CV in tomorrow!

ABCDemily

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
YAY! Random fruit dance? But brocolli is a vegetable...oh well

I'll post up photos soon

Sharkitty

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Excellent!!! We certainly want photos, asap. Did you buy your leaking tank from them, too?

ABCDemily

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Sharkitty said:
Excellent!!! We certainly want photos, asap. Did you buy your leaking tank from them, too?
The tank is nine years old, meaning I was seven when we bought it, therefore I have absolutely no idea lol, I don't think we did though.

ABCDemily

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Sharkitty said:
Yay! Very cool. You should take some photos of your other tank, while you're at it.
Indeed I should, I'm off to bed now lol, I haven't had a good nights sleep in ages over this

ABCDemily

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Sharkitty said:
Don't you have another tank? Am I dreaming?
Hehe, I have two more tanks, one is a livebearer tetra mishmash, the other has my Pristellas

The second is the 15 Gallon Pristella, first is the 20 Gallon Mish Mash. We moved the 20 on tuesday, took 3/4 of the water out, put two towels underneath and slid it across my floor, very easy, thank the heavens for laminate flooring!

I did have a six gallon, which I very quickly took down, this one was TSS'd and Galileo'd yesterday, he's doing really well. The six gallon's in the shed LOL!

Attachments

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom