Site verification for discus

1. DarkFin Member Member

2. harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

I've never ordered from them, but have heard terrible reviews. I was looking into discus for a while and found this out when looking for a reputable breeder.

3. TedsTank Well Known Member Member

SOMETHINGPHISHY.....INDEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You get what you pay for!!..I'm sorry, but I tried their "Special" pricing.....please don't bother!!!! Spend more from a reputable dealer (breeder)
    I ordered 6 babies. All needed a salt bath because of gill flukes. 2 have died so far. 2 are well and growing good and 2 are stunted and will never make it. So, for the money I have ended up with 2 nice Discus.

They were very helpful....til I ordered...then never heard back about the problems I found with what they shipped.

I think their special is left-overs or stock that wont sell at their store if....god forbid they have one.

Sorry for ranting....just delete any reference you have of them and start over

4. Slug Well Known Member Member

I'd agree with the above. I'd skip them and move on to a more reputable breeder. You truly do get what you pay for with discus. Let me know if you need any specific recommendations, I know some spread all across the US.