SIP Squish

squishthefish

My crowntail betta, Squish, passed away on July 25. He had been sick for about 2 months and unfortunately lost his battle on Saturday. I had started a forum back at the end of May asking for help/advice, which I was fortunate to receive an abundance of. I was out of town when he passed, so I never got to say my final goodbye, which I’m finding a bit hard to forgive myself.. Squish was with me through everything over the past (almost) 3 years. I got him just 2 months after starting college, and he was by my side through it all ever since. He was such a smart fish. He recognized my voice and would swim up to the front of his tank to “greet” me whenever I got back from class. He was a great listener, too. I would tell him anything and everything, and he just sat there and listened. I’ll be the first to admit that I spoiled him rotten, but I loved him so much I didn’t care what anyone thought. I know he’s up there swimming around happily (and probably eagerly awaiting his next meal). I love you so much, Squishamoo.
155B4407-BFA1-4604-819F-04DA518F7222.jpeg

BigManAquatics

Sounds like he had a good long life though, at least! Sad to hear, though....condolences

Lucy

Aw, I'm so sorry. He was a beautiful boy. Don't be hard on yourself.

LadfromLondon

Sending a big digital hug your way! Sorry for your loss :(

StarGirl

So sorry... he was a stunning boy! Hugs.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
GuppyGal7
Replies
Views
betta06
Replies
Views
SouthAmericanCichlids
Replies
Views