SIP Big Mama

Basil
Member
Had to euthanize one of my two original tiger barbs that were given to me in 2017 when I got back into fish keeping. Had no idea how old they all were when I got them but she definitely got larger once in the 75.
3F71691D-28DF-46F9-A70D-077F635A4B74.jpeg
 
PurpleReign19
Member
Basil said:
Had to euthanize one of my two original tiger barbs that were given to me in 2017 when I got back into fish keeping. Had no idea how old they all were when I got them but she definitely got larger once in the 75.
3F71691D-28DF-46F9-A70D-077F635A4B74.jpeg
Im so sorry. Swim in peace Big Mama
 
StarGirl
Member
SIP big mama.
 
Betta'sAnonymous
Member
Awwww... sorry to hear, tiger barbs are quite awesome, too!
 
StinkyLoaf
Member
Euthanising fish is no easy decision...

I’ve euthanised fish before and it’s horrific. RIP to Big Mama. :emoji_pray:
 
  • Thread Starter
Basil
Member
CrustyDusty said:
Euthanising fish is no easy decision...

I’ve euthanised fish before and it’s horrific. RIP to Big Mama. :emoji_pray:
I’ve found the Clove oil to be quite effective and hopefully, humane.
 
  • Thread Starter
Basil
Member
Thank you all for the sympathy. I do love my tiger barb gang and it’s sad to lose an original member. Just one original from 2017 left now.
 
StinkyLoaf
Member
Basil said:
Thank you all for the sympathy. I do love my tiger barb gang and it’s sad to lose an original member. Just one original from 2017 left now.
You have a “fish gang” too? I have a harlequin rasbora school of six that I’ve had since 2016 back when I was awful at fishkeeping. It’s sad to lose members and this is not a pain limited to just you.

I have a big rasbora that I can easily identify because he’s a bit chubby and always has been.
 
  • Thread Starter
Basil
Member
CrustyDusty said:
You have a “fish gang” too? I have a harlequin rasbora school of six that I’ve had since 2016 back when I was awful at fishkeeping. It’s sad to lose members and this is not a pain limited to just you.

I have a big rasbora that I can easily identify because he’s a bit chubby and always has been.
Fish gangs are awesome! Although I’m down to now 16 tiger barbs in the 75 g.
I actually don’t consider my other groups of fish as a gang lol! That description just totally fits the tiger barbs!
 

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom