SIP Big Mama

Basil

Had to euthanize one of my two original tiger barbs that were given to me in 2017 when I got back into fish keeping. Had no idea how old they all were when I got them but she definitely got larger once in the 75.
3F71691D-28DF-46F9-A70D-077F635A4B74.jpeg

PurpleReign19

Had to euthanize one of my two original tiger barbs that were given to me in 2017 when I got back into fish keeping. Had no idea how old they all were when I got them but she definitely got larger once in the 75.
3F71691D-28DF-46F9-A70D-077F635A4B74.jpeg
Im so sorry. Swim in peace Big Mama

StarGirl

SIP big mama.

BigManAquatics

Awwww... sorry to hear, tiger barbs are quite awesome, too!

Ouse

Euthanising fish is no easy decision...

I’ve euthanised fish before and it’s horrific. RIP to Big Mama. :emoji_pray:

Basil

Euthanising fish is no easy decision...

I’ve euthanised fish before and it’s horrific. RIP to Big Mama. :emoji_pray:
I’ve found the Clove oil to be quite effective and hopefully, humane.

Basil

Thank you all for the sympathy. I do love my tiger barb gang and it’s sad to lose an original member. Just one original from 2017 left now.

Ouse

Thank you all for the sympathy. I do love my tiger barb gang and it’s sad to lose an original member. Just one original from 2017 left now.
You have a “fish gang” too? I have a harlequin rasbora school of six that I’ve had since 2016 back when I was awful at fishkeeping. It’s sad to lose members and this is not a pain limited to just you.

I have a big rasbora that I can easily identify because he’s a bit chubby and always has been.

Basil

You have a “fish gang” too? I have a harlequin rasbora school of six that I’ve had since 2016 back when I was awful at fishkeeping. It’s sad to lose members and this is not a pain limited to just you.

I have a big rasbora that I can easily identify because he’s a bit chubby and always has been.
Fish gangs are awesome! Although I’m down to now 16 tiger barbs in the 75 g.
I actually don’t consider my other groups of fish as a gang lol! That description just totally fits the tiger barbs!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
jinjerJOSH22
Replies
Views
Greyfernandes
Replies
Views
veggieshark
Replies
Views