SIP Acorn

AcornTheBetta

*Sigh* I lost Acorn today. I'm almost 100% sure that the cause of death was dropsy which somehow I didn't notice. I thought everything was fine since he was active and swimming around as usual so I didn't really take time to look at him. I feel really bad since I think I could have saved him if I just had paid a bit more attention. I've now cried so much, I don't have any tears left. By my best guess, he was about 2 years old when he passed. He is now buried next to the Japanese Maple Tree in my yard and one day he'll become part of the tree. You will be missed buddy. SIP Acorn (2019-2021)

PurpleReign19

*Sigh* I lost Acorn today. I'm almost 100% sure that the cause of death was dropsy which somehow I didn't notice. I thought everything was fine since he was active and swimming around as usual so I didn't really take time to look at him. I feel really bad since I think I could have saved him if I just had paid a bit more attention. I've now cried so much, I don't have any tears left. By my best guess, he was about 2 years old when he passed. He is now buried next to the Japanese Maple Tree in my yard and one day he'll become part of the tree. You will be missed buddy. SIP Acorn (2019-2021)
Im so sorry. SIP Acorn

Dunk2

Don’t beat yourself up. You cared for him well.

AggressiveAquatics

S.I.P little dude

GuppyGal7

Noooooo. S.I.P Acorn. He will forever live on in our hearts...

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
SouthAmericanCichlids
Replies
Views
BenjiBear
Replies
Views
Rose of Sharon
Replies
Views