Silver Arowana VS Moray Eel . . . Freshwater VS Saltwater 2

?

Same idea as FW VS SW 1. If the two were in a scrap, you do you think would end up winning?

1. Silver Arowana

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Moray Eel

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. RoboDude Member Member

Soooo . . . .

2. RoboDude Member Member

I think it'd be a close one, but the Silver Arowana would use it's size advantage, and aim for that eel's looooong neck!

3. beckers4oranges Member Member

silver arowana...size matters in the wild!!...i just hope that the eel isnt electric

4. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

I think the arowana would win.

5. Jason Well Known Member Member

The Morays can get to 3m to Arowana about 2.5m. Moray has the edge and has more powerful jaws, razor sharp teeth. I think the moray would take out the Arowana

6. RoboDude Member Member

No, the eel is not electric! ;)We are getting some good votes!!!

7. RoboDude Member Member

I'd love to have an eel! It would be really cool.

8. beckers4oranges Member Member

OK....I HAVE TO CHANGE MINE BECAUSE I SAW AN THOSE EELS AT THE AQUARIUM STORE THE OTHER DAY... THOSE THINGS HAVE FANGS LOL....PLUS I READ ABOUT THEM IN MY AP BIOLOGY BOOK...AND THEY ARE KNOWN TO ATTACK HUMANS....HOW CRAZY IS THAT...SO YEA.... GO MORAY EEL

9. RoboDude Member Member

WOW! THAT'S AMAZING!!! ;D I wish I could change my vote now too! I'm sure glad there isn't any eels in Newfoundland that I know of!

10. beckers4oranges Member Member

lol and im glad theres none in montana

11. RoboDude Member Member

lol

12. Jon Well Known Member Member

depends on the type of eel? if its like a small snowflake then i think the arowana would win... if its a huge green eel or something then the eel would take it...

13. beckers4oranges Member Member

well its a moray eel their big eels

14. Jon Well Known Member Member

there are a variety of morays of different sizes... for instance the snowflake moray eel maxes out at about 24 inches and is usually sold at around a foot long and very skinny... on the other hand a green moray eel like those found in the red sea can grow very large... over 7 feet in the wild

so if it is between a 7 foot long green moray eel and a comparatively puny silver arowana then my money would most definately be on the vicious 7 foot long giant...

If we are talking about a snowflake and a silver arowana then it could get interesting...

15. RoboDude Member Member

Whoa, the FW VS SW really HAS gone outta style!

16. Jon Well Known Member Member

lol