Silver Arowana VS Moray Eel . . . Freshwater VS Saltwater 2

?

Same idea as FW VS SW 1. If the two were in a scrap, you do you think would end up winning?

1. Silver Arowana

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Moray Eel

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. R

RoboDude Valued Member Member

Soooo . . . .

2. OP
    OP
    R

I think it'd be a close one, but the Silver Arowana would use it's size advantage, and aim for that eel's looooong neck!

3. b

beckers4oranges Valued Member Member

silver arowana...size matters in the wild!!...i just hope that the eel isnt electric

4. n

newbie101 Well Known Member Member

I think the arowana would win.

5. J

Jason Well Known Member Member

The Morays can get to 3m to Arowana about 2.5m. Moray has the edge and has more powerful jaws, razor sharp teeth. I think the moray would take out the Arowana

6. OP
    OP
    R

No, the eel is not electric! ;)We are getting some good votes!!!

7. OP
    OP
    R

I'd love to have an eel! It would be really cool.

8. b

OK....I HAVE TO CHANGE MINE BECAUSE I SAW AN THOSE EELS AT THE AQUARIUM STORE THE OTHER DAY... THOSE THINGS HAVE FANGS LOL....PLUS I READ ABOUT THEM IN MY AP BIOLOGY BOOK...AND THEY ARE KNOWN TO ATTACK HUMANS....HOW CRAZY IS THAT...SO YEA.... GO MORAY EEL

9. OP
    OP
    R

WOW! THAT'S AMAZING!!! ;D I wish I could change my vote now too! I'm sure glad there isn't any eels in Newfoundland that I know of!

10. b

lol and im glad theres none in montana

11. OP
    OP
    R

lol

12. J

Jon Well Known Member Member

depends on the type of eel? if its like a small snowflake then i think the arowana would win... if its a huge green eel or something then the eel would take it...

13. b

well its a moray eel their big eels

14. J

there are a variety of morays of different sizes... for instance the snowflake moray eel maxes out at about 24 inches and is usually sold at around a foot long and very skinny... on the other hand a green moray eel like those found in the red sea can grow very large... over 7 feet in the wild

so if it is between a 7 foot long green moray eel and a comparatively puny silver arowana then my money would most definately be on the vicious 7 foot long giant...

If we are talking about a snowflake and a silver arowana then it could get interesting...

15. OP
    OP
    R

Whoa, the FW VS SW really HAS gone outta style!

16. J

lol