Silliest Dog pictures ever!!

bell271980
I ve got tons of silly pics of my dogs... heres some ..just wondering does anyone else? ;D

COBettaCouple
lol.. they're cute.

Jendayi
The two dogs snuggling are my friend's French Bulldogs. I was babysitting them for a week and they are so cute together. (I am getting a puppy from their first litter, it just hasn't been born yet! )

The one in the hat is my Great Dane mix Hobbit. He's a big Green Bay fan, as you can see... :

Stradius011
All of them are pretty crazy.

Newtankdude
when smoking gets too expensive........... ;D ;D
that's just nasty!! ...but I did !!! ;D

That Binladdin pic is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. ;D ;D ;D ;D

COBettaCouple
Bonochick
My chocolate lab Buddy yawning when I took his picture:

105.jpg

My yellow lab Chewie trying to figure out how to chew her bone:

106.jpg

Chewie after laying down over one of the vents and getting her tags stuck in it:

107.jpg

My parents' cat Chloe loves pizza:

108.jpg

COBettaCouple
These pictures are great! Keep'em coming.

This is me playing Sumo fight with a friend of mine, and I was dying with laughter because she just went absolutely mental. She was like a savage! Onlookers were wondering if she'd hurt me (she's really competitive).

that's what friends are for, huh?

Stradius011
These pictures are great! Keep'em coming.

This is me playing Sumo fight with a friend of mine, and I was dying with laughter because she just went absolutely mental. She was like a savage! Onlookers were wondering if she'd hurt me (she's really competitive). 
Whoa, did you guys do that in the public?

COBettaCouple
Here are a few of my dog, he is quite a character.

Stacy's always glad to see a fellow Broncos fan.

jpunk9
Oh, how adorable. My dog sleeps in the covers too.

I love the broncos, and I was doing a scrapbook of my dog and I had to take that pic. It was too cute.

bell271980

I love the broncos, and I was doing a scrapbook of my dog and I had to take that pic. It was too cute.
Jester has always sleept with me under the covers

bell271980

Jester has always sleept with me under the covers
so your a female 25 uh...I'm 27 there are some 13 yr old boys on here too

jpunk9
Yep 25, its crazy. I feel so young yet so old. HAHA.

COBettaCouple

she's a die-hard fan.. grew up with them. me, I grew up with the dolphins and still love them, even though they need a good owner and management to get back to being a good team again, but you gotta stick with your team no matter what.

COBettaCouple
lol.. now those are some spoiled pups! ;D

atmmachine816
LOL funny pics, I like the b-day one's the best

bell271980
lol this is my cat Emma - my digI cam has a setting where u can talking pics like 2 in 1 ya know so I did lol!! Miley
oh, neat. mine does too but I don't know how to use it....my husbands a computer wiz..we're updated in every thing!... That I have no idea what all that stuff is..Like the other dat I went to type out a letter getting use to "word prpgram" he updated it agian..Now I have to learn how to use this new one. Well and when i've got this one figured he'll install or rather update something newer.( It's been driven' me nuts.) Are you married? Kids ect...??

COBettaCouple
I was born in Denver, then moved to San Diego when I was 6, but I still love the Broncos. Everyone gets angry at me for it, but I have hometown love. Even though they are not so great at the moment. About 2 or 3 months ago I met John Elway, wo is my hero. Here is a pic of me and him. And heres one of my dog in his pool.

You and Stacy would have a great time talking about the Broncos and Elway. She's got his autograph from a training camp up in Greeley in '97 and she's also been heard cheering for the Broncos at a Chiefs training camp with her dad -- which was REALLY appreciated.. That's a cool pic you've got there.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
August_Jacque
Replies
Views
CloudTheFluffy
Replies
Views
FishFor2018
Replies
Views