Signing out at aquarium forum page

SouthAmericanCichlids

So whenever I click the aquarium forum tab in the top right of the forum, it gets rid of dark mode, makes me look at fishlore as a visitor, but whenever I click a link and go to any other part of the forum, I sign in, get the dark mode back, and everything looks normal.

Btw this is a Windows computer on chrome.

ChrissFishes01

No issues here on Ubuntu Mate 20.04 and Firefox.

Have you tried a different browser, just to see? Sometimes Chrome can bork itself with updates - so a reinstall may be in order. It's one of the reasons I switched to Firefox a while back. Support is better on Linux for it, and it seems like I was getting a lot of random little bugs that only happened on Chrome.

That said, it could be forum-side too. Hopefully Mike can help!

Azedenkae

So whenever I click the aquarium forum tab in the top right of the forum, it gets rid of dark mode, makes me look at fishlore as a visitor, but whenever I click a link and go to any other part of the forum, I sign in, get the dark mode back, and everything looks normal.

Btw this is a Windows computer on chrome.
It happens every once in a while for me. Some weird bug. Don't know how it fixes itself sometimes, but anyways yeah, seems like refreshing enough times work. XD

SouthAmericanCichlids

It's stopping now, but I'll update with any new updates.

Blacksheep1

I have lost the little lightning style bolt on the top right for new posts today , probably just a bug and will correct itself soon.

NBettas83

It keeps signing me out whenever I go to the home page as well, it happened last time I logged in, really weird.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
jdhef
Replies
Views
Lexi03
Replies
Views
Coradee
Replies
Views