Sidebar movement

StarGirl

Mike The side bar is moving with the main page at the same time not independently. You have to scroll quite a bit to get to the new threads. Are you working on something?

StarGirl

No it wasnt doing this yesterday. On the main page it starts to go down (side bar) Then stops and the main page scrolls for a bit then it starts going again.

Lucy

Hm, I'm not noticing a different, not that I pay much attention to the side bar.

StarGirl

Lucy said:
Hm, I'm not noticing a different, not that I pay much attention to the side bar.
The new threads, new posts bar. IDK its goofy and not like the update thing said. Ive never had to scroll through the whole forum page to get to the new threads. On posts it stays put until you get to the last answer even if its 40. then you can get to the new posts. What is the "new" sticky bar supposed to do?

Jacklynn

StarGirl said:
The new threads, new posts bar. IDK its goofy and not like the update thing said. Ive never had to scroll through the whole forum page to get to the new threads. On posts it stays put until you get to the last answer even if its 40. then you can get to the new posts. What is the "new" sticky bar supposed to do?
Mine does this too.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom