Sick guppies

ponitboss

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Still thinking parasites since they started getting slim, clapped tails etc. When it first start they were just swimming in circles white stringy poo and dying. Treated with prazipro no results, now they getting slI'm an still dying so treating now with a general cure, Epsom salt soaked fish food hoping to save the rest of the fish in the tank, I'm thinking these ones are to far gone

Here are some of the others

Attachments

FinalFins

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Hi, I assume that container is just for pictures?

The first line of defense should be daily WC, that usualy gets their immune system up \, then resort to meds, they may be too weak to deal with the side effects of meds..

OP
ponitboss

ponitboss

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
FinalFins said:
Hi, I assume that container is just for pictures?

The first line of defense should be daily WC, that usualy gets their immune system up \, then resort to meds, they may be too weak to deal with the side effects of meds..
Yes container is just for pictures, should I put them back with the rest or in a quarantine tank. Since the rest of fish maybe infected

OP
ponitboss

ponitboss

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
24 hour after first dose of medicated fish food the female guppy poop went from all clear and stringy, to clear brown clear brown so I'm guessing that's a start. Its brown in some spot and clear in some

OP
ponitboss

ponitboss

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Well after 5 days of daily water changes and twice a day feed with 3% Epsom salt soaked food still getting stringy poop and fish die off. So 4 different treatments and still no change so I may end up getting rid of the fish an bleach the aquariums but I'll try one last treatment clout tablets after that will give them to a petshop an see if they can get them back ok

New Threads