sick cory.. Help 

chumzhujun

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
MY cory which i brought the day before yesterday was sick.. I sometime will lay sideway oh the gravel.. ND A ghostshri,p tred to eat it yesterday night.. I net him in to a breededer tank which is seprate from other fish but in the main tank. Pls help indentifiy the problem

Attachments

firemouthfreak

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I can't make out where he is.. Could you clarify on where he is?

JRDroid

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I see from you aquarium info that you don't know about the nitrogen cycle. How long has the tank been set up? Is this Cory in the 6.6 gallon? Click on the words nitrogen cycle in my post to learn more about it. If your tank is newly set up, this may have something to do with it.

chumzhujun

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
sorry forgot to update?. This is a cycle tank.. I knew the cycle.. This tank is 4mth old...no fish had died since set up.. I brought 4cory on one is like that...

Rhan

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Sorry to hear about your cory

It would be great if you could update your profile information with what fish you have in the tank and also if you could get the water tested with a liquid test kit

chumzhujun

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
my cory is pronunce dead... [CRYING]
-..i take care of hime for 2full day and i already have feeling with it...

JRDroid

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I am sorry for your loss. I just got 4 panda cories around 2 hours ago and I would already be upset if i lost one. They are such entertaining little fish. My condolences on your loss and the best of luck with your remaining 3 corries.

Toggle Sidebar

New Threads