Shrimp 10 Gallon Tank

Discussion in 'Aquarium Stocking Questions' started by e_watson09, Mar 22, 2012.

1. e_watson09

e_watson09Well Known MemberMember

What do you guys think about shrimp in a fry tank? Do you think the shrimp would bother the fry? What kind would be good if any? This is just a tenative idea. In the end I will be using this tank for krib fry.

2. CichlidnutFishlore VIPMember

I have RCS with my Endlers. The Endler fry go to all levels of the tank! RCS are super easy going. They have never bothered anything. I only have experience with RCS and they have been great.

3. Tigerlily

TigerlilyWell Known MemberMember

I have Red Cherry Shrimp with Endlers also... no apparent problems with the fry. I also have a 5 gallon with just RCS. They seem to be reproducing much quicker than the shrimp with the Endlers.

4. MD Angels

MD AngelsWell Known MemberMember

I have heard that shrimp will eat the bad eggs ans shell bits. It leave health fry alone. This was when I was gathering info on sterbai corydoras fry. I think if they are small enough you should be fine.

5. fighter55Valued MemberMember

I think it's a great idea too. They'll help keep the tank clean for the fry.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice