Want To Sell Shrimp For Sale - Page 4

FishRFriendz

Hello! Are you still selling shrimp? I am interested in purchasing blues and reds if so. Thanks!

Shipping is terrible this time of year and I'll be on vacation for a bit.

I'll resume sales and shipping in January. Just send me a PM after the new year.

Wickedfun

Will do! thanks!

Anto26

(Sakura~Fire red)
  • 10+2 - $30 shipped
  • 20+5 - $40 shipped

• 10+2 - $40 shipped
  • 20+5 - $70 shipped
Mixed groups
  • 5+1 Red & 5+1 Blue - $35 shipped
  • 10+2 Red & 10+2 Blue - $60 shipped

All shrimp shipped with moss and other trimmings.

Weather forecast must be in the above 40F from Wednesday-Friday of the shipping week. Otherwise I can ship them to be held at the nearest post office for pickup. Postal pick up orders are +$1 since the option to set pickup not available via the PayPal postage integration and USPS charges more for postage when purchasing directly on the USPS site.

Shipping Monday-Tuesday(arrives Wednesday-Friday usually). Tracking number notification provided by PayPal. Check your emails or log into PayPal, labels are printed a few days before shipping.

Pics

mZc70uB.gif

My params:
TDS 200-250
KH 4-5
GH 8-11

Add-ons - I’m offering some additional plants that can be shipped only with an order of shrimp. This list changes with availability. With exception for some of the stem plants, a maximum of 2 portions of any combination of the following will fit in the shipping box with a bag of shrimp:

Low Light
* Java Fern (ask for availability and pricing)

Medium Light
* 25¢ Ludwigia Arcuata stem
* 25¢ Ludwigia Palustris stem

Medium/High Light
* 25¢ Limnophilia Aromatica MinI stem
* 25¢ Rotala WallichI stem
* 25¢ Rotala Vietnam Hra stem

Floating
* $1 Salvinia minima handful
* $1 Hornwort 2x 5” stems
* $1 Water Sprite, ceratopteris cornuta 2-3 plantlets
Do you have any orange rili?

FishRFriendz

Do you have any orange rili?

Nope, I sure wish I had the space to set up a tank for more colors lol. I have a local friend doing yellow and orange that I'm supposed to get a starter colony from free whenever I get time/space to set up more tanks. Might redirect ppl to him once he's ready to start selling and shipping.

Anto26

Nope, I sure wish I had the space to set up a tank for more colors lol. I have a local friend doing yellow and orange that I'm supposed to get a starter colony from free whenever I get time/space to set up more tanks. Might redirect ppl to him once he's ready to start selling and shipping.
Cool. Bc I'm cycling a tank rn. Can't wait to put some in.

FishRFriendz

Cool. Bc I'm cycling a tank rn. Can't wait to put some in.

You may want to post a LF looking for in the Buy/Sell for orange rilI then. I don't have any orange rili. Just solid blue or red for now and the foreseeable future.

Anto26

You may want to post a LF looking for in the Buy/Sell for orange rilI then. I don't have any orange rili. Just solid blue or red for now and the foreseeable future.
I already did saddly got no responce.

FishRFriendz

Hello! Are you still selling shrimp? I am interested in purchasing blues and reds if so. Thanks!

We are back from Vacation now, just gotta do a bunch of water changes, but everyone is looking good. Taking orders to start shipping Jan 7.

MongooseALaMode

I am interested in the blues. I'll have to get on top of fixing up my small tank. It's just been sitting with plants and needs some life. Do you still have plants available too? Its still cold here so waiting a bit is fine.

FishRFriendz

I am interested in the blues. I'll have to get on top of fixing up my small tank. It's just been sitting with plants and needs some life. Do you still have plants available too? Its still cold here so waiting a bit is fine.

The plant list changes, usually to less. I just try to keep some moss on the list.

Bluestreakfl

Are the reds still available?

Kathryn Crook

Arggh, I lost this post for awhile, and ended up buying blue dreams elsewhere but I’d like to know more about yours FishRFriendz and also about your reds.

FishRFriendz

Arggh, I lost this post for awhile, and ended up buying blue dreams elsewhere but I’d like to know more about yours FishRFriendz and also about your reds.

May be better to ask in the Cherry shrimp sub forum. The mods here don't like too much banter outside of sales related discussion.

Kathryn Crook

May be better to ask in the Cherry shrimp sub forum. The mods here don't like too much banter outside of sales related discussion.
But this is your post and I'm asking about your stock. Should I just have Pm’d. If so, my bad.

Stoka

Any estimate on when the blues will be back in stock?

FishRFriendz

Dream Blue maybe in May, I have to take a closer look at the tank then and see if there are enough.

ETNsilverstar

Is the list of plants on the main post up to date? If not, what do you currently have available? I'd like to get a "pack" with a bunch of different shrimpy plants.

FishRFriendz

Is the list of plants on the main post up to date? If not, what do you currently have available? I'd like to get a "pack" with a bunch of different shrimpy plants.

I just updated it. The list will be dwindling till my new display tank is grown in. Also, moss will probably not be back in stock since I don't have any in the display tank.

pogostemon helferI - downoi
limnophila heterophylla
alternanthera reineckiI rosanervig
alternanthera reineckiI mini
ludwigia glandulosa - ludwigia peruensis
ranunculus inundatus
bacopa colorata
staurogyne repens
litterorella uniflora
ranalisma rostatum

Some of the more difficult to harvest carpets will not be for sale.

Bluestreakfl

IMG_3799.JPG

Very happy customer here, all my shrimp arrived alive and well, very well packed, and the freebie plants were a sweet bonus. Already seeing a few molts, and these guys and gals are coloring up BEAUTIFULLY!

Thedudeiam94

(Sakura~Fire red)
  • 10+2 - $30 shipped
  • 20+5 - $40 shipped
Out of stock
  • 10+2 - $40 shipped
  • 20+5 - $70 shipped
Sky Blue Velvet
  • 10+2 - $35 shipped
Mixed groups
  • 5+1 Red & 5+1 Blue - $35 shipped Out of stock
  • 10+2 Red & 10+2 Blue - $60 shipped Out of stock

Weather forecast must be in the above 40F from Wednesday-Friday of the shipping week. Otherwise I can ship them to be held at the nearest post office for pickup. Postal pick up orders are +$1 since the option to set pickup not available via the PayPal postage integration and USPS charges more for postage when purchasing directly on the USPS site.

Shipping Monday-Tuesday(arrives Wednesday-Friday usually). Tracking number notification provided by PayPal. Check your emails or log into PayPal, labels are printed a few days before shipping.

Pics

mZc70uB.gif

My params:
TDS 200-250
KH 4-5
GH 8-11

Add-ons - I’m offering some additional plants that can be shipped only with an order of shrimp. This list changes with availability. With exception for some of the stem plants, a maximum of 2 portions of any combination of the following will fit in the shipping box with a bag of shrimp:

Low Light
* $1 Dwarf Saggitaria 5x nodes

Medium Light
* 25¢ Ludwigia Brevipes stem
* 25¢ Limnophila Heterophylla

High Light
* Alternanthera ReineckiI mini

Floating
* $1 Broad Leaf Water Sprite, ceratopteris cornuta 2-3 plantlets

Can you do a mixture of red and sky blue as a mix batch for similar price being that the blue velvet is out of stock?

Thedudeiam94

(Sakura~Fire red)
  • 10+2 - $30 shipped
  • 20+5 - $40 shipped
Out of stock
  • 10+2 - $40 shipped
  • 20+5 - $70 shipped
Sky Blue Velvet
  • 10+2 - $35 shipped
Mixed groups
  • 5+1 Red & 5+1 Blue - $35 shipped Out of stock
  • 10+2 Red & 10+2 Blue - $60 shipped Out of stock

Pics

mZc70uB.gif

My params:
TDS 200-250
KH 4-5
GH 8-11

Low Light
* $1 Dwarf Saggitaria 5x nodes

Medium Light
* 25¢ Ludwigia Brevipes stem
* 25¢ Limnophila Heterophylla

High Light
* Alternanthera ReineckiI mini

Floating
* $1 Broad Leaf Water Sprite, ceratopteris cornuta 2-3 plantlets

I would be interested in the RCS! Contact me when convenient! Thanks!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Roman96
Replies
Views
RedOnion
Replies
Views
coolio3991
Replies
Views