Shrimp cull tanks : please show yours

Jack B Nimble

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Just starting a cull tank and was thinking I like seeing all the culls out there. These are a few on my blue rilli/ blue diamond culls. One a bit green I wonder what it would be with a orange rillI hmm. Anyway please show your shrimp cull tanks.
20191118_171626.jpg

lilirose

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Here are a couple of my Painted Fire Red culls. As you can see they are still pretty darn good but not up to PFR quality- in fact I'm not even sure they'd qualify as Sakura.

Not the greatest photo, sorry- my macro lens does much better video, but I can't upload a video here.
2019-10-20 14.04.45.jpg

KingJamal2

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
image.jpg

here’s mine. It serves double purpose as a plant growing tank and a cull tank.

just sold my culls to LFS, so there are none in there right now

OP
Jack B Nimble

Jack B Nimble

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Thinking of moving culls to the 46bow as obviously it's going to take many generations to straighten this mess lol. I'd say I'm 75% culls moving to this tank. So may just move them all into the larger tank and whatever becomes becomes.
20191129_142732.jpg
20191129_143319.jpg
20191129_143255.jpg

OP
Jack B Nimble

Jack B Nimble

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
lilirose said:
Here are a couple of my Painted Fire Red culls. As you can see they are still pretty darn good but not up to PFR quality- in fact I'm not even sure they'd qualify as Sakura.

Not the greatest photo, sorry- my macro lens does much better video, but I can't upload a video here.
2019-10-20 14.04.45.jpg
Perhaps more on the bloody side of chart on those ones look like their insides are red. Nice shrimps though. Do you keep all your culls ? I'm pondering useing the current tank to choose another trait on mine for seperation.

OP
Jack B Nimble

Jack B Nimble

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
KingJamal2 said:
image.jpg

here’s mine. It serves double purpose as a plant growing tank and a cull tank.

just sold my culls to LFS, so there are none in there right now
Similar to my winter gold fish holding tank. I may use it for shrimp after they go back out in spring. How much are culls worth at your lfs ?
20191129_150140.jpg

KingJamal2

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Jack B Nimble said:
Similar to my winter gold fish holding tank. I may use it for shrimp after they go back out in spring. How much are culls worth at your lfs ?
20191129_150140.jpg
I sell the to them for 5 cents per shrimp. They sell them as feeders.

lilirose

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Jack B Nimble said:
Perhaps more on the bloody side of chart on those ones look like their insides are red. Nice shrimps though. Do you keep all your culls ? I'm pondering useing the current tank to choose another trait on mine for seperation.
Thanks! They're definitely not Bloody Mary- the first ones to go in the tank were six Sakuras followed by eleven Painted Fire Red.

I do keep all my culls at this point but at some point in future may sell some if I find anybody who wants to buy them.

New Threads