Shrimp cull tanks : please show yours

Jack B Nimble

Just starting a cull tank and was thinking I like seeing all the culls out there. These are a few on my blue rilli/ blue diamond culls. One a bit green I wonder what it would be with a orange rillI hmm. Anyway please show your shrimp cull tanks.

lilirose

Here are a couple of my Painted Fire Red culls. As you can see they are still pretty darn good but not up to PFR quality- in fact I'm not even sure they'd qualify as Sakura.

Not the greatest photo, sorry- my macro lens does much better video, but I can't upload a video here.

KingJamal2

here’s mine. It serves double purpose as a plant growing tank and a cull tank.

just sold my culls to LFS, so there are none in there right now

Jack B Nimble

Few more culls.

Jack B Nimble

Thinking of moving culls to the 46bow as obviously it's going to take many generations to straighten this mess lol. I'd say I'm 75% culls moving to this tank. So may just move them all into the larger tank and whatever becomes becomes.

Jack B Nimble

lilirose said:
Here are a couple of my Painted Fire Red culls. As you can see they are still pretty darn good but not up to PFR quality- in fact I'm not even sure they'd qualify as Sakura.

Not the greatest photo, sorry- my macro lens does much better video, but I can't upload a video here.
Perhaps more on the bloody side of chart on those ones look like their insides are red. Nice shrimps though. Do you keep all your culls ? I'm pondering useing the current tank to choose another trait on mine for seperation.

Jack B Nimble

KingJamal2 said:

here’s mine. It serves double purpose as a plant growing tank and a cull tank.

just sold my culls to LFS, so there are none in there right now
Similar to my winter gold fish holding tank. I may use it for shrimp after they go back out in spring. How much are culls worth at your lfs ?

KingJamal2

Jack B Nimble said:
Similar to my winter gold fish holding tank. I may use it for shrimp after they go back out in spring. How much are culls worth at your lfs ?
I sell the to them for 5 cents per shrimp. They sell them as feeders.

lilirose

Jack B Nimble said:
Perhaps more on the bloody side of chart on those ones look like their insides are red. Nice shrimps though. Do you keep all your culls ? I'm pondering useing the current tank to choose another trait on mine for seperation.
Thanks! They're definitely not Bloody Mary- the first ones to go in the tank were six Sakuras followed by eleven Painted Fire Red.

I do keep all my culls at this point but at some point in future may sell some if I find anybody who wants to buy them.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom