Show Your Bettas/fishtanks

1. Shardicle Member Member

Hi! show your tanks and bettas and all your fish I wanna see some good tanks and cool fish! I'll be sending my family tanks and mine!

My betta koi male just got new stuff in my tank!

Attached Files:

2. Prism Well Known Member Member

Hey stripe!

Nice tank you got there, hope your betta does well. I have a betta in a 5g, and loves it. I'll provide pictures down below. I will provide pictures to my 20g I just set up.

- Prism.

Attached Files:

3. Fanatic Well Known Member Member

Here's my 10g amazon riverbed tank.
  4. tunafax Well Known Member Member

5. Shardicle Member Member

Wow thats amazing your betta is so pretty
  6. KaderTheAnt Well Known Member Member

Hi Stripe

Here are my two males in their 5gallons. The tanks aren't heavily decorated because they are plakats and are very active.

7. REL Member Member

Lovely tanks and fish!
    Here is Bobby B double tail male, my 20G tank is newish so the plants aren't as established as I would like

Attached Files:

8. Bruxes and Bubbles Well Known Member Member

Lotus - 180 gallon pond:

image.jpg image.jpg

Royal, Pineapple, and Rebel - 10 gallon divided tank:

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Periwinkle - 4 gallon:
    image.jpg image.jpg

(Adding more pictures in next comment.)
  9. Bruxes and Bubbles Well Known Member Member

Sasuki - 20 gallon:

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Max - 4 gallon outside (he got sick and is finally starting to grow his fins back.)

image.jpg image.jpg
  10. twilysparklez Well Known Member Member

I have two veiltails in a 10 gallon
    This guy is fiesty
    He just ignores his neighbor

11. KaderTheAnt Well Known Member Member

Tonight my breeder uncle brought me a new betta!he's and accidentally breed according to him and he's also Peppermint's cousins.

Apparently my uncle thought one of Peppermint's brothers was a girl and so he went into a sorority tank where he breed with a veil tail female. And presto, Welcome Presto to the world. He's about 3 months old, (Peppermints about 6) and he's already the size of Peppers. I let him sit in Peppers tank for a photo shoot and then put him into his own 5 gallon. IMG_2058.JPG

I can somewhat see the resemblance.
  12. Shardicle Member Member

Amazing everyone! how beautiful fish/fishtanks! I think you all have nice fish.

My ghost shrimp

My betta/tank

Attached Files:

13. dansamy Member Member

This is my new friend:

He's out of the bowl and in a 10g now.
  14. BOSSDarkJedi Initiate Member

Hi im very new to the forum, (first day actually)
    All of you have awesome set- ups and beautiful bettas.
    Im hoping to get some opinions because ive had this guy over a year and was thinking about breeding but ill be honest i dont know a lot about it, im mot even 100% what he is he was a pet shop rescue. (I think veil tail??)
    I would love suggestions on how to go about breeding and what to breed him with.
    His tail is a bit clamped because i didnt realize that the water was moving to fast for him so he spent a lot of time resting on and under things.
    I took the floss from a new filter and clipped it into the output of the 10g filter and he couldnt be happier, i help him exercise his tail every day and its been getting better, redecorated and added the bigger plant when i fixed the flow issue also put the smaller plants in the fake tree because he loves the plants near the surface. My lighting looks bad but thats because the background got ruined so i need a new one...
    My first post was long and i apologize if my questions were better suited for another category but i got to show my handsome dude off so thats a bonus

Attached Files:

15. Shardicle Member Member

Very nice thats not a veil tail. its a double tailed male or a elephant ear.
  16. arvind2205 Member Member

Used to look like the first image, now looks like the second :)

Attached Files:

17. KaderTheAnt Well Known Member Member

@BOSSDarkJedi breeding them can be a pain. We have a breeding sub form dedicated to breeding them. Check it out when you get the chance

You have a lovely veil tail. I think he'd classify as a mustard gas color wise.
  18. BReefer97 Well Known Member Member

He's like my child, not even kidding. He's a dragon scale, crowntail betta that I've named Handsome :)

Attached Files:

19. David Lawson Initiate Member

I wouldn't even attempt to breed Bettas, it costs thousands of dollars to breed them commercially and then they realease hundreds of fry. Unless you have the space and money I wouldn't bother. Try breeding something fun and easy like guppies etc.
  20. GlamCrab Well Known Member Member

this is my male betta, he lives in a 5 gallon tank

i also have a betta coccina girl

she lives in the 23 gallon community tank.