Show Off Your Local Fish Store!

WhenFishRideBicycles

Hey all - I'm interested in seeing some of the LFS that we all go to to get our fix for this crazy hobby of ours. I recently stumbled across a youtube video of my LFS over here outside of Buffalo New York. I take no credit for this video however it does a great job of showing off the amazing shop that most aquarists in the area prefer to go to. Prices are great, stock is great, staff is great, and my vocabulary of adjectives is not that great!

Anyways, I take no credit for this video but if you are ever in the Buffalo, NY area - be sure to stop into The Fish Place in North Tonawanda to see what it is all about!

adh/smile

Wow! That is a massive all-fish store. AWESOME! I really want to go there now.

jamie carmichael

What a shame I live in London lol.

CanadianFishFan

lol mine are all chain petstores... Does Big als count? There is one called oasis fish and reptiles who has bettas in 5 gallon tanks each for sale.

bitseriously

Shrimpfever.com here in Toronto (Scarborough). Tiny storefront, but great store, and excellent service.
Many colours/types of RCS and CRS, and a good choice of other shrimps too. Usually a dozen or so (or more) types of nano fish as well. Largest-growing fish I've seen there (outside of some small-growing designer plecos) are GBR.
Decent website too. Does mail orders (but not sure if outside Canada).

WhenFishRideBicycles

Shrimpfever.com here in Toronto (Scarborough). Tiny storefront, but great store, and excellent service.
Many colours/types of RCS and CRS, and a good choice of other shrimps too. Usually a dozen or so (or more) types of nano fish as well. Largest-growing fish I've seen there (outside of some small-growing designer plecos) are GBR.
Decent website too. Does mail orders (but not sure if outside Canada).

Very nice - I'll have to stop in and visit next time I'm in Toronto. Actually heading up there for the weekend at the end of March.

TLOP

There’s a ton in the Houston area, but the best one I’ve been to is Aquarium Design Group or ADG. They do custom tanks and hardscapes. You can find them on Instagram, FB, etc. Beautiful selection of freshwater fish as well as saltwater. All of the fish are healthy! There’s a gallery of aquariums when you first walk into the store as well. Here’s a picture, it’s dark but it’s beautiful!

Attachments

• 7F67DDCD-9BA5-48E1-A58C-9453E00AF963.jpeg
    7F67DDCD-9BA5-48E1-A58C-9453E00AF963.jpeg
    47.6 KB · Views: 66

AQUA_LOVER

Very nice - I'll have to stop in and visit next time I'm in Toronto. Actually heading up there for the weekend at the end of March.
I would also recommend Finatics on Dixie rd in Mississauga. Very large cichlid store. They also carry lots of other fish, many if not most are locally bred.

Hunterhusker

*Sends picture of my trashy petsmart and cries*

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Somethingfishyinc.net
Replies
Views
lwill
Replies
Views
That crazy fish man