Show off your fish tank!

Dennis57

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
86 ssinit said:
Tank looks great Dennis! Luv the driftwood. Is it new or old? What’s the red on the right side? Any chance you could put up a large image instead of the thumbnail? I just can’t see the thumbnail pics. Used to be able to expand them but not in this new format.

Attachments

Robmtl

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Here are the 2 we have running now. We just reaquascaped both over the weekend

55 gallon community:
IMG_4429.JPG

My sons 20g

IMG_4427.JPG

We have a 10 and 5 in the storage room waiting for an excuse to restart. (Picked them up from someone leaving the hobby)

max h

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Only a small case of MTS, if it gets any worse I’ll need a bigger house.

The 150 gallon in the living room.
IMG_1195.JPG

Then there’s the 100 gallon on another wall in the living room.
IMG_1198.JPG

75 gallon in the dining room.
IMG_1333.JPG

And the 55 gallon I haven’t finished up yet in the bedroom. It will be finished in a week or so.
IMG_1544.JPG

Dennis57

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
max h said:
Only a small case of MTS, if it gets any worse I’ll need a bigger house.

The 150 gallon in the living room.View attachment 635184

Then there’s the 100 gallon on another wall in the living room.View attachment 635185

75 gallon in the dining room.
.View attachment 635186

And the 55 gallon I haven’t finished up yet in the bedroom. It will be finished in a week or so.View attachment 635195
Hi, what lights do you use on the 150? I just set up a low tech planted tank, not using co2, I am trying to figure out if I should use the vivagrow 36" x4 of them or the Fluval 36" x 4 of them.

max h

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
manning7987 said:
They are all very nice. Do you have any marine.
I don't have any marine tanks, I tried years ago when I lived in Hawaii and it just really didn't work out. That was all before the internet, dial up medoms was just getting affordable then. One day I may try marine again, it's just that there's a lot of money involved especially when you talk about stocking the tank.

Dennis57 said:
Hi, what lights do you use on the 150? I just set up a low tech planted tank, not using co2, I am trying to figure out if I should use the vivagrow 36" x4 of them or the Fluval 36" x 4 of them.
One my 150 I'm running a couple of Beamswork DA series lights with timers. They are 72" lights, one is an FSPEC the other just a standard DA. The 150 is only 60" long so the lights do have some overhang, but I get full coverage front to back and side to side.

Dennis57

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
max h said:
I don't have any marine tanks, I tried years ago when I lived in Hawaii and it just really didn't work out. That was all before the internet, dial up medoms was just getting affordable then. One day I may try marine again, it's just that there's a lot of money involved especially when you talk about stocking the tank.

One my 150 I'm running a couple of Beamswork DA series lights with timers. They are 72" lights, one is an FSPEC the other just a standard DA. The 150 is only 60" long so the lights do have some overhang, but I get full coverage front to back and side to side.
How are the lights? do you use co2?

max h

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Dennis57 said:
How are the lights? do you use co2?
I've been happy with the lights, the only thing I use is Thrive, Root Tabs, and Excel in the tanks. As a matter of fact they are due for a dosing tomorrow.

manning7987

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
max h said:

Ya salt water can be hard until you get the hang of it but it all cost a lot especially making mistakes and we all do.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom