Show off your fish tank! - Page 43

MacZ

After removing the Egeria the tank has gotten a new feeling, I think.

andy305mia

Dawn Michele

Eyesthatrock

diegoDGD

Hi! This is my 91L tank.

Currently it is full of shrimps, especially Blue Velvets neocaridinas.
There are also some Panda corydoras that are breeding right now.
I would like to share this video with you showing its reproduction process.

Kathylee

diegoDGD said:
Hi! This is my 91L tank.

Currently it is full of shrimps, especially Blue Velvets neocaridinas.
There are also some Panda corydoras that are breeding right now.
I would like to share this video with you showing its reproduction process.

Lovely tank & Great video! Very informative. It's amazing to watch, I have had cories for 8 months & they just started breeding around Christmas. None of my eggs survived though (community tank) Are you raising any Cory fry? Or have had any fry yet?

diegoDGD

Kathylee said:
Lovely tank & Great video! Very informative. It's amazing to watch, I have had cories for 8 months & they just started breeding around Christmas. None of my eggs survived though (community tank) Are you raising any Cory fry? Or have had any fry yet?
Thanks a lot! I am trying to do these types of videos more often, I have a few more on the channel.
At least 3 babies must have been born, at least those are the fertilized eggs that I have seen. In my case they didn't eat any eggs. Being the first time, I have decided to leave them in the main aquarium, to see if they can develop on their own naturally. Only time will tell if they managed to survive, now it is very difficult to see them with their size.

Archangel8

75g
with a lot of plant growth lately!

Nourhanateout22

MarkN1990 said:
Show off your tank

HI all

I'm sure there is a place for this, however I couldn't find it. I would love to see pictures of all of your tanks, looking for ideas to remodel mine and include more real plants! Please share yours below to give me ideas . Here's mine, small and basic but does the job! I am also waiting for auction pads to sort the air stone tubing it won't be left like that!

86 ssinit

Mandy627

Pescado_Verde

I decided to give my Amazon sword plant a hair cut. Not sure if it will survive honestly but it was taking up 1/3 of a 55 gallon tank. I figure I prune back terrestrial grasses in the winter so I'll see what this does. Might just turn into a giant food source for algae! Anyway, not a great picture but i did also take one of my crown tail Betta, "Duke".

86 ssinit

I don’t think that’s the right way to cut a sword plant. I usually just remove the outside leaves. So I’m interested in what happens. Please update us on this. Nice betta!!

AcornTheBetta

86 ssinit said:
I don’t think that’s the right way to cut a sword plant. I usually just remove the outside leaves. So I’m interested in what happens. Please update us on this. Nice betta!!
Lol I just let mine grow out of control. I would think you just cut it at the base...

jake37

I cut one of my swords that way after it reached 2+ft and was growing out the back of the tank. I was told to do that to 'reset' it and it did in fact reset it and now the leaves are only 1.4 ft.

86 ssinit said:

MacZ

Marioguerra94

29 gallon community

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom