Show off your fish tank! - Page 43

MacZ

After removing the Egeria the tank has gotten a new feeling, I think.

andy305mia

Dawn Michele

Eyesthatrock

diegoDGD

Hi! This is my 91L tank.

Currently it is full of shrimps, especially Blue Velvets neocaridinas.
There are also some Panda corydoras that are breeding right now.
I would like to share this video with you showing its reproduction process.

Kathylee

diegoDGD said:
Hi! This is my 91L tank.

Currently it is full of shrimps, especially Blue Velvets neocaridinas.
There are also some Panda corydoras that are breeding right now.
I would like to share this video with you showing its reproduction process.

Lovely tank & Great video! Very informative. It's amazing to watch, I have had cories for 8 months & they just started breeding around Christmas. None of my eggs survived though (community tank) Are you raising any Cory fry? Or have had any fry yet?

diegoDGD

Kathylee said:
Lovely tank & Great video! Very informative. It's amazing to watch, I have had cories for 8 months & they just started breeding around Christmas. None of my eggs survived though (community tank) Are you raising any Cory fry? Or have had any fry yet?
Thanks a lot! I am trying to do these types of videos more often, I have a few more on the channel.
At least 3 babies must have been born, at least those are the fertilized eggs that I have seen. In my case they didn't eat any eggs. Being the first time, I have decided to leave them in the main aquarium, to see if they can develop on their own naturally. Only time will tell if they managed to survive, now it is very difficult to see them with their size.

Archangel8

75g
with a lot of plant growth lately!

Nourhanateout22

MarkN1990 said:
Show off your tank

HI all

I'm sure there is a place for this, however I couldn't find it. I would love to see pictures of all of your tanks, looking for ideas to remodel mine and include more real plants! Please share yours below to give me ideas . Here's mine, small and basic but does the job! I am also waiting for auction pads to sort the air stone tubing it won't be left like that!

86 ssinit

Mandy627

Pescado_Verde

I decided to give my Amazon sword plant a hair cut. Not sure if it will survive honestly but it was taking up 1/3 of a 55 gallon tank. I figure I prune back terrestrial grasses in the winter so I'll see what this does. Might just turn into a giant food source for algae! Anyway, not a great picture but i did also take one of my crown tail Betta, "Duke".

86 ssinit

I don’t think that’s the right way to cut a sword plant. I usually just remove the outside leaves. So I’m interested in what happens. Please update us on this. Nice betta!!

AcornTheBetta

86 ssinit said:
I don’t think that’s the right way to cut a sword plant. I usually just remove the outside leaves. So I’m interested in what happens. Please update us on this. Nice betta!!
Lol I just let mine grow out of control. I would think you just cut it at the base...

jake37

I cut one of my swords that way after it reached 2+ft and was growing out the back of the tank. I was told to do that to 'reset' it and it did in fact reset it and now the leaves are only 1.4 ft.

86 ssinit said:

MacZ

Marioguerra94

29 gallon community

mllona

This is my 10 gallon, my first ever aquarium! I’m pretty darn proud of it (currently housing a betta, Pygmy cories, amano shrimp, and a nerite snail).

kallililly1973

Our 55 after a recent plant haul to the not so LFS

CheeseHoarder

Greetings, everyone. Here is my first attempted aquascape. It is a 29 gallon tall stocked with lambchop rasboras, neon tetras and several snails. Still waiting for the Water Wisteria to take over!

betta06

my tanks have gotten better since here but this was my 5 gallon betta tank

Basil

CheeseHoarder said:
Greetings, everyone. Here is my first attempted aquascape. It is a 29 gallon tall stocked with lambchop rasboras, neon tetras and several snails. Still waiting for the Water Wisteria to take over!
Very nice!!

Brp933

Just rescaped this yesterday. Going to keep an angel in here eventually with some glowlights and a bn pleco of some kind

John58ford

29 matten AIO

10 networked

20l networked

29 networked/sump tank

20l snake enclosure

10g QT/holding/conditioning

Anubias flower in the QT

Otocinclus13

John58ford - those silvertips are looking bright and happy. I'm glad they went to a good home!

Jojo205

How do you get such good pictures! this is my 5 gallon that i recently planted, the hornwort on the left isn’t doing great but i’m super proud of how well my floaters r doing

MacZ

Jojo205 said:
How do you get such good pictures!
Usually I darken the room and experiment with angles. My camera is just the cheap one in my phone.

Erjp5280

I’m a beginner but this is my tank guys !

BirdoSwaggins

My 20 gallon
1 betta
5 panda corys
5 snails
been setup about a month now

Backblast72

Otocinclus13

Backblast72 said:
Hello everyone,
Here are pictures of my 75 gallon dirted tank. I have four angel fish, 13 neon tetras, 5 corydoras, 5 guppies, and 1 bristle nose pleco. Tank is heavy planted.
Beautiful! I like that the plants are tall, and there's almost a mystical feeling in that open space under it. Your corydoras must be in heaven! What is that broad-leafed plant in the center? I think my kuhlis would flip over one of those!

BettaBoi23

This is my little betta tank. It's nothing special, but my fish seems to like it. I've got one betta and an otto.

Ryngwrayth

This morning photo of the 60gal tank and Krewe...

Backblast72

Otocinclus13 said:
Beautiful! I like that the plants are tall, and there's almost a mystical feeling in that open space under it. Your corydoras must be in heaven! What is that broad-leafed plant in the center? I think my kuhlis would flip over one of those!
It’s two Melon Swords that have exploded with the CO2. My neon tetras love hanging around that area. And yes, the Cory’s love the sandy bottom.

jake37

One of those swords look like a red flame. If you have co2 you might want to try kleiner prince sword (not to be confused with kleiner bar sword which is a different beast)

Backblast72 said:
It’s two Melon Swords that have exploded with the CO2. My neon tetras love hanging around that area. And yes, the Cory’s love the sandy bottom.

Gretchen3

Nessaf

My 29g grow out tank with baby plecos that I need to find homes for. I think I’m going to phase out the hornwort and let the cabomba take its place. I was just rearranging a few things which is why it looks a bit more cloudy than usual.

BirdoSwaggins

Set up a new 10 gallon tank today, when its got a good cycle going its gonna be a shrimp tank

Brp933

Posted this tank about a month ago. Just thought I'd update. Plants have had significant growth. Moved some of the cholla wood and added some small seiryu stone. Also painted a background on the outside back glass and upgraded lighting to a finnex planted plus hlc.

fishtank2554

this is my 38 gallon bow front aquarium, i recently did a major rescape so plants have not grown in yet. first photo is before, second photo is after

Frisbee

An up-to-date photo of my 29.

Smithstefanie92

55 gallon
And
75 gallon

I have two other tanks. A 10 and a 60. Pending updates

Mustangjenni

Here is my 55g for growing out my molly fry. Everyone loves the sunshine!

BettaQueenInTheory

Here are my 55, 20, and 10

betta06

CheeseHoarder

Here's an update on my first aquascape, I am very proud of the Water Wisteria and S Repens carpet! The S Repens is even growing full in just sand with no CO2 injection. The first image is from a few weeks back. Currently waiting to order some crypts and pogostemen stellatus octopus to fill in that left side.

Basil

Mustangjenni said:
Here is my 55g for growing out my molly fry. Everyone loves the sunshine!
I love the wood! I tend to use arched pieces also.

MacZ

Welcome to the dry season...

SnookusFish

Rescaped my 20g yesterday, not completely finished yet still need some red plants but thats the general feel. Getting crypt flamingo and echinidorus reni. Can't wait for it to fill in too

Basil

CheeseHoarder said:
Here's an update on my first aquascape, I am very proud of the Water Wisteria and S Repens carpet! The S Repens is even growing full in just sand with no CO2 injection. The first image is from a few weeks back. Currently waiting to order some crypts and pogostemen stellatus octopus to fill in that left side.

That’s amazing! Do you have a build thread for this tank? I want to do something similar to this for my 40 breeder to 75 g upgrade but have no idea how to get that layered look!

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom