Show off your fish tank! - Page 41

AggressiveAquatics

Here’s my cycling 75 gallon I’m gonna get a background so you can’t see the wires and a canister filter is coming on Monday because I like extra filtration

And this little guy who’s in a 55 gallon at the moment is getting the upgrade to that tank he would have been fine in the 55 but he’s so energetic he needs an upgrade

Roboticsbede

My photography skills are not good but it's a crystal clear tank.

aquachris

At the moment its my angel tank.

RLI

AcornTheBetta

Cowardlyslimeball

Hi everyone! I thought it would be fun to see some tanks!
I'll get things started!
my 40gal tank:

Megabeth

My 20 gallon work in progress

86 ssinit

My room

Kathylee

Ismene

My new 50 gallon.

Dave125g

Here's the 125. Tropical planted high tech.

Here's an older picture of the 29 gallon. Planted low tech.

John58ford

*might* be the first time I've shown this tank here.(the what are you doing to your tank today crowd would be familiar though) It's definitely the first time I have thought I'm on the right track with it.

20 long:

aquafrogg

10g

Gwlson7

My 17 gallon. Thinking about doing a rescape since everything was just sort of tossed in originally. But totally overwhelmed by the thought of it.

YellowGuppy

It's been a while since I've shown an updated photo of mine!

AggressiveAquatics

YellowGuppy said:
Is that FOUR HOBs, two sponge filters, PLUS a canister for a 75G? You weren't kidding about liking extra filtration!!!!!!
The four HOBs broke down so now it’s just the others here is the pic now I switched to sand and just moved him over today because the cycle finished. This tank is massive because he’s 5 inches right now

Betta'sAnonymous

Dippiedee

I'm feeling pretty good about this tank now

Prince's 12 gallon version 1000000

Dippiedee

BigBeardDaHuZi said:
Your
Your betta looks like a wraith

Dippiedee, How is your Parthenon tank looking these days?
Much the same, except the the 3 tier tower got stuck inside the tank so my partner went at it with a hammer, so it's now a 2 tier tower... he also insists on putting ugly anubias plants that dont go with the theme of the tank LFS has some giant vallisneria that I've been debating getting and putting on either side of the colosseum but I think the most likely outcome is the silver dollars and severum will eat it like they have the anubias

Edit: I look forward to the day the cichlids are big enough that when I take a picture of the tank it doesnt look empty lol

jake37

This is my rebuilt 29. If you follow the "What are you..." thread you are aware the 'old' 29 sprung a leak and i had to buy a new one. Everything in the tank is pretty much the same as before. The fishes survived their three day trip in a pail though the sterbai were a bit pale from the experience. The only immediate thing i don't love about it is the wild clump of hornwort on the left but the fishes like it so i guess they get first pick on such matters. On the bright side it only took 5 minutes to cycle Pretty good for a new tank.

----
While you can't see too many critters there are 4 h. apisto; 1 n. apisto; 5 sterbai; 2 super red bn; 1 lemon bn; 3 l204; 1 l333; 1 krib and 7 kuhli. Also a few snails here and there. Anyone who wishes to hide may do so in a tank this large.

KatLovesCoffee

Just showing tank growth from the last few months!

NoahLikesFish

My tank

Frisbee

Does this jar count as a tank? It was going to be an ecosphere, but I don’t think I’m brave enough to close it yet.

jake37

More of a tank than the pail:

Frisbee said:
Does this jar count as a tank? It was going to be an ecosphere, but I don’t think I’m brave enough to close it yet.

CHJ

Old pic of the big cory tank. Happy cory blob swimming around.

Betta'sAnonymous

My wife's new 29g platy tank

aquafrogg

my 20 and 10 both just got a rescape within the past few days, so they need to grow out a bit but here they are as of right now!

side by side:

20g:

10g:

Unknown9182

36 gallon bow front, first set up on July 27 2020

fishbreeeder

My one and only tank...platyfish only 15g

Dippiedee

Does anyone else rescape pretty much every water change? No?

StarGirl

aquafrogg

I do too haha, here’s both tanks atm but they’re both subject to change

86 ssinit

My fish complain! They get lost .

Lucy

Thread has been cleaned up.
Please remember this is a photo thread.

jarrett181

I’m highly disappointed with my tank lol my plants just won’t grow (the tall wavy one is fake) and I still need to hide the air tube. I want a full lush look with the plants, but I’m not getting that yet so I’ll keep trying.

Cooperman411

jarrett181 said:
I’m highly disappointed with my tank lol my plants just won’t grow (the tall wavy one is fake) and I still need to hide the air tube. I want a full lush look with the plants, but I’m not getting that yet so I’ll keep trying.
Looks great and the angels look happy! Plants are trial and error and more trial and error, a few headaches, and then eventually, it works. Good luck!

theTBoss

These are my two new tanks, new builds: The 125 and the 45

wolfdog01

My ten gallon betta tank, can't wait for the plants to really take over.

BettaQueenInTheory

Well here we go, my 55 gallon and 20 gallon

QueenB

MarkN1990 said:
Show off your tank

HI all

I'm sure there is a place for this, however I couldn't find it. I would love to see pictures of all of your tanks, looking for ideas to remodel mine and include more real plants! Please share yours below to give me ideas . Here's mine, small and basic but does the job! I am also waiting for auction pads to sort the air stone tubing it won't be left like that!

I am new here, just got my first 36 gallon tank, but added lots of live plants, as I really like it. No driftwood. I like colorful tanks, so I also added a few fake small colorful plants and decor.

Fishfriendof315

Dude I love the tank wall. Slowed down in the hobby, but getting back to your load out standard!

My 55gallon,

The 5
And the 50

The members gallery

Brp933

A little late to this thread lol but this is a 40gb I'm getting ready for an apisto community tank. Plants are starting to grow in well, current inhabitants are
4x platy and 5x glowlight tetra. Eventually they will be rehomed and the tank will inhabit 15x cardinal tetra 8x sterbai corydoras 8x otocinclus catfish and 1x male or 2x m/f pair Hongsloi Apistogramma. I figure there will be tons of activity and plenty of plants, caves and driftwood(and open floor space) to keep aggression at a minimum with a pair.

Rcslade124

Ignore the glass it needed a scraping

erinw347

Here’s my 45g. Plants have grown in a bit and stocking has changed slightly since this was taken but is overall the same. It have 4 angels (6 at the time this was taken) 6 kuhlis, a BN, and an assortment of snails.

Here’s my 29g. It has 9 corys, a clown pleco, a male betta, and an assortment of snails. My betta boy is pretty spunky and flares at bright colors, but is okay with the dull grey and brown tankmates.

My third tank is a bare 10g with angel fry, but it’s nothing nice to look at so I won’t put it here lol.

Anyways, my aquascaping skills have greatly improved since I last posted here. You can look at page 35 and see what they used to look like lol. (Rip my 20 high it busted and I had to throw it away )

Nessaf

I know I have too much algae, but am working on getting it back under control. But the fish seem to be happy and that’s what I focus on.

Zyzheng88

Future shrimp tank.

andy305mia

John58ford

20l

freak78

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom