Show off your fish tank! - Page 2

Jenbug0901

My latest tank....
image.php?di=6D2K.jpg

ejohnson

IMG_20160227_104952741.jpg
Here is my 5.5 gallon scarlet badis and RCS tank. Sponge filter on the right and heater behind the rock on the left. There is a little overhang with a cave of sorts under it for the fish to swim under. The ledge has some moss balls that I flattened out and pinned down. Hoping they grow into the screen that's mounted there.

This tank was going to be for my daughter betta, but we got her a fluval spec instead.

aniroc

tank.jpg

180 planted

octavio

75 gallon planted tank in my bedroom. Set it up last November 2015. I have other planted tanks, but this one is for me. I'm partial to overgrown, heavily planted tanks -- the old-fashioned way we used to do it in the 1950s and 60s, The only high tech about this tank is the water filter and heater. Substrate is just plain old #20 pool filter sand. No Co2, no Flourish. Just fish.

I lived in Porto Alegre for several years. Many of the popular small fish we all enjoy lived in the estuaries on the edge of our property. I've tried to replicate a black water tank with the same plants that grow in that area. Had to crank up the lights so the plants would show in photo. Sorry about the flare.

BBCode (Forums):
image.jpg

Bobbob88

Did some rearranging during yesterday's water change

Sent from my 306SH using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

Jaxsco

Here's mine! As of now I have 11 Tiger Barbs in it. (They aren't in the pic)

Dave125g

Here's my 75
1462484784797.jpg

Xxtaterxx2010

I have a salt water in the works

blakeugan

ImageUploadedByFish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum1462677559.153425.jpg

Just about done cycling my 20 gallon.

justjewels

image.jpeg

36g bow front. Black background. Black diamond sand. Currently has 3 guppies. Looking forward to a community tank soon! Has some real and fake plants.

ECatch

ImageUploadedByFish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum1463442974.339614.jpg
my 29 gallon planted, with striped danios, ballon ram, mystery snails, MTS, ramhorn snails, rabbit snails, horned nerite snails, and a couple dwarf crayfish.
ImageUploadedByFish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum1463443167.951213.jpg
my 125 with mystery snails, rabbit snails, nerite snails, 8 common goldies, one fancy, one koi, and 2 pleco's. (Most of these will be going in a pond soon)

Demontay1

Just did some rearranging and threw a black scarf behind the back of the tank too make everything pop

jmartinix

Here's my 29 Gallon.
ImageUploadedByFish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum1463566486.475316.jpg

MarkN1990

My planted 45g community

ImageUploadedByFish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum1463640319.164111.jpg

PaulieWoz

My planted 75 gallon community.

1399.jpg

wulfzlair

Show off your tank

My planted pico

ImageUploadedByFish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum1463874364.642339.jpg

ImageUploadedByFish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum1463874468.231523.jpg

shaelis

IMGTANK.jpg

my planted 55 gallon (only has tetras right now)

IMGTANK2.jpg

and my 10 gallon

codyrex97

Show off your tank

Terrelle said:
Thanks so much! I'll have to order some for my tank!!!
Here's some closer looks at them. As I thought, ceramic. They specifically say on the box it is high-fire ceramic based material and hand glazed so that no two have the same rocky pattern on them. (Though the general shape of them seems to be the same for all buyers)

d4b862d16addf6819467f45e4514888b.jpg

cbb4ef4bd5f990a4c5914da8766cd58c.jpg

I like to dig them down in the gravel a bit and try to get gravel to be flush with the opening and even inside the cave a little to coat the floor with gravel so it's a smooth transition from inside to outside. lol OCD much

They have a very grippy but not rough texture, easy to hold onto even when wet, and I'm hoping the grip gives something for my moss to crawl across. And as I said before, very lightweight. I was actually surprised when I picked them up.

ECatch

My planted 29, bunch of stripped danios, ballon ram, 2 dwarf crayfish, one albino frog, MTS's, mystery snails, rabbit snails, ramhorn snails, horned and zebra nerite's, bunch of assorted plants
ImageUploadedByFish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum1464478289.537148.jpg

Mcasella

image.jpg

It has a couple less fish in it as I moved them to get them in an easier tank to catch them in to take them to a new home. But it is a back-painted-black 37 gallon.

Demontay1

Heres some pics of my tank with my new co2 injection plants are going nuts looking so good now almost need to do my first prune

1465379924558.jpg

1465379939598.jpg

Demontay1

Its just floating fox haha
1465380507485.jpg

Or do u mean my anubius that's attached too my drift wood

uncclewis

Show off your tank

My tank
863.jpg

amanda2000

This is my Male Betta's tank! His name is Leonardo and I based it off a nature theme.
Leo.jpg

ErinE

This isn't the greatest picture, but this is my 20 gallon that I recently set up. It's my first 'real' tank.

image.jpg

BamBamSorg

This is my tank its a 50 long. I am still adding plants in the future to make my tank more full. Here are some I plan to get in the upcoming months: dwarf baby tears, baby tears, aponogeton ulvaceus, ludwigia repens, Cardinal plant, crinum calamistrtum, ludwigia repens "rubin", ludwigia min "super red",and dark red ludwigia. I also want to fill up my 10 gal with some shrimp: cherry, neon yellow ,and sky blue shrimp. Also a mystery snail lol. Any plant suggestions on snails and/or shrimp.

The first picture is my tank before and the next one is the full tank and the rest are 2 sections of the tank hope you like it sorry for the bad reflection.

Anastasia Vedmedenko

Here's a picture of my little 10 gallon betta tank! I've added plenty of plants recently and am starting to think about some little tankmates! I can't wait for the plants to fill out and for the java moss to take over my driftwood

bettatank.JPG

BamBamSorg said:
This is my tank its a 50 long. I am still adding plants in the future to make my tank more full. Here are some I plan to get in the upcoming months: dwarf baby tears, baby tears, aponogeton ulvaceus, ludwigia repens, Cardinal plant, crinum calamistrtum, ludwigia repens "rubin", ludwigia min "super red",and dark red ludwigia. I also want to fill up my 10 gal with some shrimp: cherry, neon yellow ,and sky blue shrimp. Also a mystery snail lol. Any plant suggestions on snails and/or shrimp.

The first picture is my tank before and the next one is the full tank and the rest are 2 sections of the tank hope you like it sorry for the bad reflection.
Wow! Right now I only have a few 10 gallon tanks due to space restrictions but I will definitely get a 55 long when I have the space. As far as plants go, I think you'd like ludwigia palustris. It's one of the easiest plants to grow and mine have developed a lovely gradient from bright green at the roots to dark red at the tips.

BellatheBetta

This is my new 5 gal

image.jpg

My 12 gallon long

1466133341637.jpg

1466133353597.jpg

1466133360197.jpg

codyrex97

An update for my tank.
I got a new piece of driftwood and some rocks to add to the natural look.

1397.jpg

1398.jpg

1399.jpg

1400.jpg

uncclewis

Show off your tank

aa8ede734883d11777f44b5aeaf8a2b4.jpg

cf280d4c698f9eaa9b3e8d8798b5f2e3.jpg

My babies say hi. I had them myself. 23 hour labor

PeterTSU

Image1466278716.703054.jpg

First tank been 3mo and I'm loving it. Waiting to transfer to a bigger 10g.

Dave125g

Here's my 75 on the new stand
1466281472571.jpg

beau

Newly setup blackwater tank... It's a bit darker than it appears in the picture, and I like plants way too much to do only driftwood lol.

Demontay1

katiemorrison94 said:
I love how you planted some plants actually in between the rocks. That's going to look awesome when they start to fill in more.
Thnxs I found a pic if my tank two months ago this is what it looked like
1466462033156.jpg

uncclewis

Show off your tank

OK guys. My latest updates to my tank are complete and so are my fish. Not getting anymore. Hope you guys like it!!!

I have an army of Siamese algae eaters bc I have such a problem with staghorn algae. I have 20 SAE

Unfortunately they have other algae still and only eat it as a last resort lol. Gonna get 5 more if no other fish. Staghorn algae doesn't care about water quality if you ever get it. It's like a virus.
385088f5ba9b5f9709428f27bb0e2def.jpg

You guys should get that light. I love it! As long as it gets light it takes over! Except With fish that eat it.
d680000e84f1b46e25a4c8a19aa3f8b2.jpg

Dave125g

Here's my 75 on its new stand
1467204006677.jpg

My sons 10 gallon betta tank
1467240301951.jpg

sarah13berry

1467321001533.jpg
my new 160ltr tank... absolutely chuffed with it

AnneRose

Wow those tanks are all so beautiful! Makes me a bit self-conscious about mine haha! But it's my first!!

I wanna add more plants and wood. 10 gallon with 2 cory cats and 5 guppies, before it got all cloudy because of a bacterial bloom haha

IMG_2999.JPG

RockLobster

Here's my tank! Trying to get rid of the diatoms so my black gravel will show more.

ImageUploadedByFish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum1467481868.483358.jpg

DioAquatics

My brand new 75 gallon with custom stand and canopy

image.jpeg

uncclewis

Show off your tank

I redecorated mine, I hope you approve!

115W of LED
428778d9aed5604dcb0c75454e43cf53.jpg

The last one. All of my fish are out and about.

My alpha is about 6 inches now.

Rzephillda

My tank is a work in progress.

image.jpg

Rzephillda

LJC6780 said:
Jealous of the wall tank!
You wouldn't be if you had to clean in the small crawl space I have got!!! XD The tank is only two feet tall - It is less than 4 foot in there once you are up on the top behind the tank. Also there is no way to get to the pump, Or wet/dry area without ripping up wood. Thank you previous home owners!

image.jpg

scottishduck

Constantly a work in progress. But I'm finally happy with it (don't mind the dirt and water spots).

Q98iCYd.jpg

This was last Wednesday after a rescape of plants so some stuff got kicked up in the water. The anacharis is growing fast as 7 days later (yesterday) it's back at the top of the waterline...

Edit: I'll get an updated picture today after my water change.

Edit: Mom2some, in case you wanted an update on the watersprite you sent me... the fish love it, the shrimp love it and the frog will occasionally chill in it near the surface for a few hours too.

scottishduck

scottishduck said:
Constantly a work in progress. But I'm finally happy with it (don't mind the dirt and water spots).

Q98iCYd.jpg

This was last Wednesday after a rescape of plants so some stuff got kicked up in the water. The anacharis is growing fast as 7 days later (yesterday) it's back at the top of the waterline...

Edit: I'll get an updated picture today after my water change.

Edit: @, in case you wanted an update on the watersprite you sent me... the fish love it, the shrimp love it and the frog will occasionally chill in it near the surface for a few hours too.
Did the water change. You can see how much the anacharis in the back has grown since the last picture 8 days ago. You can also see one of the cories on the log in this one; and one of the snails in the bottom left; and some amano shrimp this time.

n2xs68H.jpg

Latest threads

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Find a Guru

Top Bottom