Show Off Your Bow Front

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leann

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Hello!! Just got an amazing corner bow front aquarium and I'm looking to be inspired, show me your bow front tanks!!

74e523c83f6ef0771c8e14f4fbadd7f4.png

RedLoredAmazon

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
What size is your corner tank? I have a 54 gallon and I love it! I don't have a current picture to add right now since the lights are out in the tank. Here's an old picture from a couple of months ago. Please ignore the cyanobacteria! :inpain: I'll have to add a current picture tomorrow so you can see the plant growth in my tank.

pictures 2015-2017 299.JPG

pictures 2015-2017 299.JPG

RedLoredAmazon

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Thank you! I wish I wasn't struggling with diatoms so much currently. I really need to get some fast growing plants in there to combat the diatom/cyanobacteria issue!

RedLoredAmazon

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Here's the picture from today!

006 (2).JPG

006 (2).JPG

Please don't mind the diatoms! I really need to pick up more amano shrimp to help with the cleaning. My black neons are hiding behind the tall roots in the back, like usual. What I really wanted to do was get some val and plant it all along the back to make a natural screen to block out the wires and tubes. I haven't found anyone that grows it as a tissue culture yet. I really don't want any pest snails or weird whatevers coming into my tank with the plants.

OP
Leann

Leann

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Fantastic growth, what light are you using to penetrate the depth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Top Bottom