Shoutout to aquariumfishsale.com!

ixchel

shout out to aquariumfishsale.com for making my first time buying fish online experience AWESOME!
very nice and healthy looking ghost shrimp! good prices and they threw in a few extra shrimp

Alwaysbina

ixchel said:
shout out to aquariumfishsale.com for making my first time buying fish online experience AWESOME!
very nice and healthy looking ghost shrimp! good prices and they threw in a few extra shrimp
How were there other fish prices and was shipping expensive I think I want to buy online

ixchel

Alwaysbina said:
How were there other fish prices and was shipping expensive I think I want to buy online
they are ok! shipping was 37.50 in CA

Betta'sAnonymous

I always thought i was gonna be that guy "i'm not gonna order fish online and cut into the local businesses", but i think i am gonna be not that guy for long...most of the fish i want in the near future, good luck ever finding them here without special order!

Alwaysbina

Betta'sAnonymous said:
I always thought i was gonna be that guy "i'm not gonna order fish online and cut into the local businesses", but i think i am gonna be not that guy for long...most of the fish i want in the near future, good luck ever finding them here without special order!
I always said that online are so pricey why would I buy buy them I’ve been on the search for a Koi betta for so long and unless I wanna get a fish from Petsmart my local pet store only has veil tails so I’m buying online

Betta'sAnonymous

Alwaysbina said:
I always said that online are so pricey why would I buy buy them I’ve been on the search for a Koi betta for so long and unless I wanna get a fish from Petsmart my local pet store only has veil tails so I’m buying online
Hint: your local store most likely gets supplied by the same supplier as petsmart

ixchel

Betta'sAnonymous said:
ive requested special order for ghost shrimp at my lps like 8 times and no luck. theyre suppliers cant seem to get any. ghost shrimp are the only live food i feed my fish so i had to give the buyingfishonline a try!

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom