Should we have the light bulb button?

SouthAmericanCichlids

I don't think it is completely necessary to have the light bulb button. I mean, people don't switch between light and dark all to often, more of what color. And even before that, many were complaining about it. I think it could be useful as a button to switch to any mode (Instead of having it at the bottom), and maybe switch it to like a color palette. The main reason I want this gone, is because it is kind of annoying almost every other day clicking on the button and getting blinded (As I use dark mode) and then having to switch back to dark, and then switch to St. Patrick's day dark as it doesn't maintain the old color you had.

Mike

BigManAquatics

Maybe pay attention to what you are clicking on? A little bit of patience has never killed anyone. I promise :)

Upvote 0

Spudsssy

Mines always in dark theme..

Upvote 0

SouthAmericanCichlids

Maybe pay attention to what you are clicking on? A little bit of patience has never killed anyone. I promise :)
Well, I'll try to click the not. button and I'll be just enough on the side to click light button.

I believe some other people had a problem with this a while back. I think StarGirl

Upvote 0

BigManAquatics

Well, I'll try to click the not. button and I'll be just enough on the side to click light button.

I believe some other people had a problem with this a while back.
Yeah somedays i got all impatient and next thing i know i changed styles!! Never had the light/dark mode issue though.

Upvote 0

StarGirl

The color pallet wouldn't be any different than the light bulb. Just get rid of it, there is a style chooser option at the bottom...lol

Upvote 0

Ouse

“Oh look, I just got a noti! I wonder who it’s from. I’ll click on that...”

“Oh noes, I‘m now using dark mode!”

Having fat fingers doesn’t help. :(

Upvote 0

SouthAmericanCichlids

The color pallet wouldn't be any different than the light bulb. Just get rid of it, there is a style chooser option at the bottom...lol
I was thinking like a little menu like the one that pops up for notifications, as that wouldn't really get in the way of a second click. But yeah, probably still a little annoying.

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
peapuffers
Replies
Views
Cactus
Replies
Views
Cycerath
Replies