Should I Start Over? Question

Discussion in 'Aquarium Stocking Questions' started by Adriifu, May 17, 2018.

?

Should I get a goldfish or keep it as it is?

This poll will close on May 17, 2019 at 9:31 PM.
  1. Keep what you have.

2. Get a goldfish!

3. I don't know.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Adriifu

AdriifuWell Known MemberMember

Do you think I should get a goldfish for my 55-gallon or keep the fish in it right now?

If I get a goldfish, I'd have to get rid of everyone in the tank at the moment (obviously).

There's an albino rainbow shark, albino bushynose pleco, nine peppered corydoras, eleven leopard/zebra danios, and a bunch of snails.

I want a goldfish because of their personality. They're so cute. I don't know, though. It'd be a big change. What are your opinions?

Last edited: May 17, 2018
  2. Inno

InnoValued MemberMember

I love fancy goldfish. But you made a commitment when you bought those fish.

3. BlackOspreyValued MemberMember

If you can find good homes for the other fish and trading all of them for a single goldfish is worth it to you, then go for it I suppose.

Personally I wouldn't, but I'm also not very interested in goldfish, so.

4. DanniD

DanniDValued MemberMember

I personally wouldn't... Especially if you're planning on rehoming all those fish

5. OP
    OP
    Adriifu

Thank you for the responses :) If I were to purchase a goldfish, I’d rehome them at FisH2O, which is a fish store that I can really trust. They take great care of their fish, after all. But you all are right; I made a commitment. I’ll continue caring for the fish that I have. Thank you!

6. Sarah73

Sarah73Fishlore VIPMember

Get another 55 gallon for your gold fish;)

7. OP
    OP
    Adriifu

I would love to do that, but I unfortunately don't have the money quite yet. Maybe in the future :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice