Should I Start Over? Question

?

Should I get a goldfish or keep it as it is?

This poll will close on May 17, 2019 at 9:31 PM.
  1. Keep what you have.

2. Get a goldfish!

3. I don't know.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Adriifu

Adriifu Well Known Member Member

Do you think I should get a goldfish for my 55-gallon or keep the fish in it right now?

If I get a goldfish, I'd have to get rid of everyone in the tank at the moment (obviously).

There's an albino rainbow shark, albino bushynose pleco, nine peppered corydoras, eleven leopard/zebra danios, and a bunch of snails.

I want a goldfish because of their personality. They're so cute. I don't know, though. It'd be a big change. What are your opinions?

2. Inno

Inno Valued Member Member

I love fancy goldfish. But you made a commitment when you bought those fish.

3. B

BlackOsprey Valued Member Member

If you can find good homes for the other fish and trading all of them for a single goldfish is worth it to you, then go for it I suppose.

Personally I wouldn't, but I'm also not very interested in goldfish, so.

4. DanniD

DanniD Valued Member Member

I personally wouldn't... Especially if you're planning on rehoming all those fish

5. OP
    OP
    Adriifu

Thank you for the responses :) If I were to purchase a goldfish, I’d rehome them at FisH2O, which is a fish store that I can really trust. They take great care of their fish, after all. But you all are right; I made a commitment. I’ll continue caring for the fish that I have. Thank you!

6. Sarah73

Sarah73 Fishlore VIP Member

Get another 55 gallon for your gold fish;)

7. OP
    OP
    Adriifu

I would love to do that, but I unfortunately don't have the money quite yet. Maybe in the future :)