Should I Start Over?

Should I get a goldfish or keep it as it is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adriifu

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Do you think I should get a goldfish for my 55-gallon or keep the fish in it right now?

If I get a goldfish, I'd have to get rid of everyone in the tank at the moment (obviously).

There's an albino rainbow shark, albino bushynose pleco, nine peppered corydoras, eleven leopard/zebra danios, and a bunch of snails.

I want a goldfish because of their personality. They're so cute. I don't know, though. It'd be a big change. What are your opinions?

Inno

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
I love fancy goldfish. But you made a commitment when you bought those fish.

BlackOsprey

Well Known Member
Reaction score
If you can find good homes for the other fish and trading all of them for a single goldfish is worth it to you, then go for it I suppose.

Personally I wouldn't, but I'm also not very interested in goldfish, so.

DanniD

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I personally wouldn't... Especially if you're planning on rehoming all those fish

Adriifu

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
DanniD said:
I personally wouldn't... Especially if you're planning on rehoming all those fish
BlackOsprey said:
If you can find good homes for the other fish and trading all of them for a single goldfish is worth it to you, then go for it I suppose.

Personally I wouldn't, but I'm also not very interested in goldfish, so.
Inno said:
I love fancy goldfish. But you made a commitment when you bought those fish.
Thank you for the responses If I were to purchase a goldfish, I’d rehome them at FisH2O, which is a fish store that I can really trust. They take great care of their fish, after all. But you all are right; I made a commitment. I’ll continue caring for the fish that I have. Thank you!

Sarah73

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Adriifu said:
Thank you for the responses If I were to purchase a goldfish, I’d rehome them at FisH2O, which is a fish store that I can really trust. They take great care of their fish, after all. But you all are right; I made a commitment. I’ll continue caring for the fish that I have. Thank you!
Get another 55 gallon for your gold fish

Adriifu

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Sarah73 said:
Get another 55 gallon for your gold fish
I would love to do that, but I unfortunately don't have the money quite yet. Maybe in the future

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom