Should I seperate my mollies?

JEGuerra

I've got a 75 gallon with enough plants for my small mollies to just make it by, but I have 2 mollies who seem to be annoying them really bad. For a bit more context I've had 2 gold dust mollies for a couple months (both males) and I just got 3 more (female) and needless to say, they're younger and fairly smaller than my 2 og's. My first two have been moving around and I can't tell if they're trying to breed or bullying, but either way its annoying my new mollies. Should I seperate them or just let them handle it?

KianMan

think it would be bestie you left them. If u separate them it will cause unnecessary stress to ur fish which can be fatal. but if its too bad maybe u could consider removing the fry as there are chances that they could get eaten. u could add a few rocks or ornaments for them to hide in.

JEGuerra

think it would be bestie you left them. If u separate them it will cause unnecessary stress to ur fish which can be fatal. but if its too bad maybe u could consider removing the fry as there are chances that they could get eaten. u could add a few rocks or ornaments for them to hide in.
I have some fake plants and some other good places for my fry to hide, thing is I don't know if they're trying to mate or just bullying my smaller females

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
  • LaurelG79
  • Molly
Replies
Views
Noroomforshoe
  • Question
  • Caterpie
  • Molly
Replies
Views