Should I Paint The Side ?

Discussion in 'More Saltwater Aquarium Topics' started by grantm91, Apr 15, 2017.

1. grantm91

grantm91 Fishlore VIP Member

I have a 60 litre nano i put together from sourcing the parts individually like everything even the stand is the larger table in my 2 table nest of tables. Its all done finished and looks good but i am thinking about painting the side closest to my T.V, has anyone else painted just one side of an aquarium or will it be stupid ? The back is painted black.

[​IMG]

2. Rohit mess

Rohit mess Valued Member Member

I suggest using a wallpaper instead.
    So that if you shift your tank to other place the wallpaper can be taken off easily.

3. Mike A

Mike A Valued Member Member

I wouldnt paint it. It will cut off an entire viewing side and will make the space seem smaller. But if you do decide to do it, use something non permanent in case you move the tank

4. APierce

APierce Well Known Member Member

I wouldn't paint it, just because it seems like your clown likes watching tv lol.

5. OP
    OP
    grantm91

grantm91 Fishlore VIP Member

Haha yes thanks for your opinions i think im gonna leave it, maybe il try sticking something to it just to get a feel of what its like blanked.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice