Should I be concerned?

Kirashoe

Reaction score
I have a 10 gallon tank with lots of live plants including guppy grass and lots of hiding spots. pH: 6.8 Nitrite:0 Nitrates:5.0 Ammonia:0 Temp: 71fh
I have an upsidedown cat, ghost shrimp and a school of tetras. So the problem I'm having is 2 of my tetras keep fighting and I'm not sure if it's a mating thing or if there even fighting? What do yall think? It wont let me post a video but they are chasing eachother in a tight circle and it looks like there headbutting or maybe nipping.

Nickguy5467

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Kirashoe said:
I have a 10 gallon tank with lots of live plants including guppy grass and lots of hiding spots. pH: 6.8 Nitrite:0 Nitrates:5.0 Ammonia:0 Temp: 71fh
I have an upsidedown cat, ghost shrimp and a school of tetras. So the problem I'm having is 2 of my tetras keep fighting and I'm not sure if it's a mating thing or if there even fighting? What do yall think? It wont let me post a video but they are chasing eachother in a tight circle and it looks like there headbutting or maybe nipping.
if they are anything like my black skirts that regularly peck at eachother. i have 6 of them seems like they have some kind of pecking order. of course i cant tell which is which or be the same ones over and over but my fish are fine

New Threads