Should i Be concerned?

Should i Buy>?

• Yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jon
Should I be concerned this tank does not have a warranty? I am buying it tomorrow and the poster has very positive reviews.

Also what about this liverock? its a great deal but should I be worried?

And finally this protein skimmer is hella cheap? Usually they are a couple hundred big ones. I don't understand?

These lights are also very cheap.

Am I just finding good deals or are these products crappy? idk if I should be worried but if they are good products then I would love to buy them because they are such great deals.

Mike
Sorry for not responding Jon - just noticed this post. Did you end up buying anything? I can't open the links because the bidding has ended.

Jon
Tank is ordered... I didnt get the other stuff yet though. I think I will though because the sellers have great reviews so I'm not too concerned.

Mike
Post some photos when you get this baby setup. Would you be interested in setting up a progress thread detailing all the steps you have to go thru to setup this tank? That would be really cool...

Jon
Lol ok ill do that ... right now I have the tank and stand sittin there but still workin and I'm bidding on skimmers/lights... ill take some pics later

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom