she's glowing!!!

LilaBean

Valued Member
Reaction score
please excuse the green color we were treating-- but get a LOAD OF THIS PREGGO! !!! she's ready to go any day now-- yeah more babies-- i hope!! i'll keep you posted!! LILA

LilaBean

Valued Member
Reaction score
she must be rubbing against something in the tank-- we woke up and found her with little tears or scrartches on one side of her humungo belly-- should i be concerned about that?? LILA

LilaBean

Valued Member
Reaction score
thanks-- i will-- i did see the fry srcathcing again on the rocks-- but i don't see any other signs of infection/fungus-- except one of my female platy is still not right-- hanging out by the bottom, not eating i will keep an eye on them this weekend-- started to raise the temp yesterday and did a 25% water change-- thanks-- LILA

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Water changes never hurt I'm really paranoid. Everytime somebody looks the least off color I do a water change. My husband just shakes his head at me
Carol

LilaBean

Valued Member
Reaction score
my boyfriend does the same thing-- he thinks i'm nuts-- and probably isn't too happy b/c he gets the suction going in the ciphon and somertimes (ewwwww) gets water on his mouth :-\ probably why we argue to eiter add salt or change the water-- if i changed it yesterday couldi do it again today??

LilaBean

Valued Member
Reaction score
she's even bigger now!!! it's unreal!! i keep saying tonight is the night every day!! really though i think it will be tonight!!! i hope... LILA

LilaBean

Valued Member
Reaction score
yeeaaahhhh!!! lastnight was THE night!! ;D ;D Will have to wait and see how many fry will be able to hide out and survive!! I can never sopt them but my boyfriend has a good eye for that--luckily!!! I will have to wait to put in my new polished stones-- too afraid to cruch the little ones!! So excited!! ;DLILA

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
YAAAAYYY!!!!! BBBAAAABBBIIIEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! Congrats! Keep us posted
Carol

LilaBean

Valued Member
Reaction score
3 babies so far!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D --- we are seriously thinking about setting up a second tank- -- never thought this would happen-- I am looking foward to having a tank with teras only!! LILA

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom