Shell Dwellers Available In Nyc

AsstToTheRegionalMgr
I am located in NYC. I have 6 shell dwellers for sale. There is a breeding pair and fry. Take them all along with a few dozen shells, 2 pieces of zebra roc, sand, and cichlid salt for $100.

The equipment for this tank is up for sale as well (but of course need to sell fish before letting these go in order to keep the fish alive).

Equipment are:
AquaClear 50
Aqueon Pro Heater 100W
20 Gallon long tank with back and sides painted black
Homemade stand

Happy to sell entire setup for $325 and open to negotiations.

CaptainAquatics
How much for just the fry? Would you take 20? Or would you take 30$ for the fry and 10 shells? Also could I have some pic's?

AsstToTheRegionalMgr
PM'd.

AsstToTheRegionalMgr
Drop to $275!

AsstToTheRegionalMgr
$250

AsstToTheRegionalMgr
Bump. Price changes:

$80: Fish, shells, cichlid salt, sand, zebra rock with some random buce/anubias attached

$90: Fish, shells, cichlid salt, sand, zebra rock with some random buce/anubias attachd, 20 gallon long tank

$225: Fish, shells, cichlid salt, sand, zebra rock with some random buce/anubias attachd, 20 gallon long tank, AquaClear 50, leftover frozen baby brine shrimp, NLS Grow, Aqueon Pro 100W heater, Nicrew LED, Stand

AsstToTheRegionalMgr
Bump! Open to offers and mix and matching!

AsstToTheRegionalMgr
Giving selling this setup another shot! This time, there are at least 11 fish (6 adults, 5 juvies, and fry). Price is the same as before.

Neolamprologus multifasciatus (shell dwellers) for sale. I'm in NYC. You will need to pick up since I do not own a car. I may be able to deliver for a fee though since I would have to get the car from my folks place in NJ.

There are 6 adults. There are also 5 decent sized bred fish that I consider juvie size by now. In addition, there are some small fry.

Tank has been up and running for about 9 months now. I dose some cichlid salt/baking soda but it's pretty simple. These are my first fish and they are still going strong. I want to move them so I can get started on a reef tank

$80: Fish, shells, cichlid salt, sand, zebra rock with some random buce/anubias attached

$85: Fish, shells, cichlid salt, sand, zebra rock with some random buce/anubias attachd, 20 gallon long tank

$200: Fish, shells, cichlid salt, sand, zebra rock with some random buce/anubias attachd, 20 gallon long tank, AquaClear 50, leftover frozen baby brine shrimp, NLS Grow, Aqueon Pro 100W heater, Nicrew LED, Stand

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
AsstToTheRegionalMgr
Replies
Views
bigdreams
Replies
Views
Five 97
35 36 37 38
Replies